ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clean styled Clio at Donny 2008

A Euro'd one...
Its been a while since Ive posted pics of my Mk2 but here are a few from Donny Mod Gods where I was a top 20 winner which Im quite chuffed about as there where loads of mental motors in the running.

I also got a cheque for £750!

Please excuse the shocking photos but an 8 megapixel camera and dodgy interior lighting dont exactly mix well.

Here's a couple of me Julie (lol i wish!)

IMGP1041.jpg

IMGP1043.jpg

IMGP1044.jpg

A few other girlies posing on the Clio.

IMGP0994.jpg

IMGP0996.jpg

IMGP0997.jpg

Ok a few of just the car...

IMGP0951.jpg

IMGP0956.jpg

IMGP0957.jpg

A few of the interior, excuse the dust my brother got a bit snappy happy before I had the chance to give them a wipe.

IMGP0979.jpg

IMGP0980.jpg

IMGP1018.jpg

IMGP1019.jpg

IMGP1020.jpg

Awarded up!

IMGP1015.jpg

My theme is a Cadbury's chocolate bar and it went down well with the ladies! ;)

IMGP0954.jpg

IMGP1024.jpg

Taped up and ready to go home.

IMGP1046.jpg

IMGP1047.jpg

IMGP1048.jpg

IMGP1050.jpg

Donny0850.gif

I saved the best til last...

vw283203yf1.jpg

I will get some get some better pics up soon and also ones of the updates as they happen.

Thanks for looking,

Was

C

clvs2222

love it! liek the way you got all the girl pics in first, just to keep us interested! lol @ the tape!

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
looks proper clean that does well done, not a car id drive about in personally but well done with it, lots of effort

you may know it, clio?
was thinking i havnt seen anything about this car for a while, still love it :)

whats with the tap exactly?

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Looks well done. Having to tape it up every time you drive it isn't too practical though.

E30 318iS x2
Gongrats. Silly not a fan of the style but you put alot of work in and glad its paying off.

vers le haut doigt milieu
The girls at the donny show are shocking so called models. just incase u can't figure it out I think their s**t.

Clio 172
front bumper looks out of place interior is well done but looks weird with the exterior colour. well done on winning, can see the cars done to a high standard!

there was some utter shite at thae show but i thought ur car looked really tidy, fair play to ya.

urs, the black beetle and the chrome engined golf stood out.

:)

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Not too keen on the front bumper but the rest if lush, especially the interior, top motor.

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
you mentioned something about your car in this post??.........

;) looks great mate..

Clio on SL 2118s
Love the car but apart from the front bumper.
Everything else is MINT!!
Especially the wheels. :approve:

A Euro'd one...
Thanks a lot for the positive comments fellas.

looks amazing mate, really good job jag has done

wiley

are they HIDs you got????

wiley

Thanks man, my brother did most of the work on the car so I cant give Jag full credit for it. Oh and they are legit Xenons off a 182.

was thinking i havnt seen anything about this car for a while, still love it :)

whats with the tap exactly?

Cheers, the tape is to prevent stone chips.

Looks well done. Having to tape it up every time you drive it isn't too practical though.

Lol i dont have to tape it up everytime I drive the car! It was only because it was a 3 hr drive on the motorways to get home. Its the only time ive done it.

front bumper looks out of place interior is well done but looks weird with the exterior colour. well done on winning, can see the cars done to a high standard!

It contrasts rather nicely and goes with the Cadburys theme. Looks much better in the flesh. Thanks, a lot of time and effort went into this.

there was some utter s**te at thae show but i thought ur car looked really tidy, fair play to ya.

urs, the black beetle and the chrome engined golf stood out.

:)

Cheers dude, you should've said hello.
i want my front n rear bumper like urs

No youre not allowed! :(

A Euro'd one...
Not too keen on the front bumper but the rest if lush, especially the interior, top motor.

Love the car but apart from the front bumper.
Everything else is MINT!!
Especially the wheels. :approve:

Have you?:evil:

lol.

car looks good, not a fan of the front bumper imo.

Lol i get that a lot. The front bumper is a true Marmite mod. You either love it or hate it. Its also hard to capture properly in pics as it looks totally different in real life. I wanted to do something different and the controversy that surrounds it is a bonus. :D

how much was the retrim?

Around £2.5k but that also includes the dashboard and steering wheel which haven't been done yet.

you mentioned something about your car in this post??.........

;) looks great mate..

LoL! I had to put up pics of the girls.

The girl in the top three photos is my mate Stephanie Holland from Cardiff, also a stripper!

I know and Im in love! Shes a great girl, really nice. Tell her the guy with the purple Clio said hello. ;)

why did you tape the bumper up?
stone chips i assume but why didnt you do the front of the bonnet too?

Ive never had a single stonechip on the bonnet before and i didnt after the trip, strange that.

did i miss something?

Not as far as Im aware but it depends on what you're referring to.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
That's really mint!

I normally hate this kind of thing, but it just WORKS!

Awesome fella... it's a credit to you!