ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Cleee-O

S23

The Cleee-O
looking good

Why thank you :).

Brilliant car! Nice work. Has convinced me to get some deep dish alloys now! :D

Thanks bro! :D Yea, dish is the way forwarddd! Obviously helps if you manage to get something with a decent offset too to give it a lot ;).

i want your wheels !! wicked :)

Aha, there are a lot of people that do, still having a 'mare trying to find a new set that will top these, or even equal them. Always loved these though. :). Glad you like it :D

Love it. So cool!

Thankingyou very kindly, certainly a lot different to when I got it anyway. :)

rediculously cool.

Eeeeeee :cool:. Thanks man, I'm a fan of yours on the Turbines it has to be said, looks peng!

Thanks for all the positive comments again guys, means a lot. Just gotta actually do more too it now as it really has been too long now!

S23

The Cleee-O
i do luv ur 4 doors !!!
looks sick man .....

=P

Cheers dude! Glad you're a fan :). Checked out yours too, got a lot of potential, just get it decked! :rasp:

In other news, I'm pretty skint searching for a job ATM. And 3 days before leaving Southampton for good, after living there for 3 years with no problems, some pikey tw@s decided to do this...

f14bbac1.jpg

...to both sides of my car. A pain in itself, but they're also electric and they've mucked up the wiring on the left hand side too. So I've temporarily fixed them until I get some money again so they look like this...

f51667d9.jpg

They've also caught the paint and dented the side a bit on one side, was annoyed to say the least. Just about the only update for now. :( lol

Vectra
Found a really nice spot to take pics last week, so I've taken some today. I've recently managed to irradiate the Reverse Rake that I had, bought some yellow LED sidelights that turned out to be yellow, changed my wipers, had a service, MOT, new alternator, new CV joint, bought and fitted some wind deflectors, and also changed a sticker. Hope you like the shots :).

15.jpg

Cleee-OceanVillage2.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

13.jpg

9.jpg

5.jpg

14.jpg

4.jpg

8.jpg

a haven't really been keen on 5dr clio's but there is some nice ones! this has to be my favorite 5dr

av got a 3dr clio , a bought coilovers ages ago but still haven't gotten round to fitting , this has probalaly been commented somewhere on this thread but a mustn't of looked good enuff haha what mm is it front and rear and also is the adjusters in the rear?
thanks

05 MK2 Clio Extreme
dude, what splitter is that your repping? seen alot about on other projects and its exactly what ive been hunting :eek:

05 MK2 Clio Extreme
oh and did you have to camber your rear wheels or was it just a strait forward roll?

Bora.
I Think the splitter is a standard clio non-sport splitter? my car has one and i bought it like that, and 8j wheels only need the arches rolled to fit them, no need to flare or camber (unless you want camber) but it also depends on the profile of the tyre i guess.

05 MK2 Clio Extreme
Cheers dude! Nah ive got the standard on mine just got holes in the frobt and loojs off, heard of skoda fabia splitters fitting so need to know the details haha and sweet ill get my roll on once my fk coils arrive and start my firsy project feed asap ;)

S23

The Cleee-O
This thread needs updating! Want to know what's happening! :D

Nowt to update TBH unfortunately. In limbo as to whether to finish it off and go down a different route or just sell up and get something different. Losing the love for it now so either need to do one of the two. Plus I'm unemployed...again so dolla is a bit of a problem ATM. Thanks for the kind words though buddy. :)

a haven't really been keen on 5dr clio's but there is some nice ones! this has to be my favorite 5dr

av got a 3dr clio , a bought coilovers ages ago but still haven't gotten round to fitting , this has probalaly been commented somewhere on this thread but a mustn't of looked good enuff haha what mm is it front and rear and also is the adjusters in the rear?

Thanks dude, means a lot :). My coilies are 3.5mm from the base at the front and 0.5mm at the back, with the adjusters still in. Mine's on V-Maxx's BTW. Hope this helps buddy.

dude, what splitter is that your repping? seen alot about on other projects and its exactly what ive been hunting :eek:

oh and did you have to camber your rear wheels or was it just a strait forward roll?

ALLANHARDIE is bang on dude, it's just the standard splitter. It may just look a bit different cause of the lowzzz and the fact it's cable tied to keep it in place. Aha. The rear wheels aren't cambered at all man, want to dial some in though just haven't got round to it in all honesty. The rear arches have been rolled though as they were slicing into the tire side walls before. The tires help me out with the clearance, 195/45 stretched on an 8J rim. :)

Vectra
oh right thanks :) well mine are TA Technix but a will still get same amount of drop , and 1 other thing where you buy them huge rear stickers from? ive been looking on ebay but theres nothing on there and whats on there is just pure sh*t where you buy yours?

S23

The Cleee-O
oh right thanks :) well mine are TA Technix but a will still get same amount of drop , and 1 other thing where you buy them huge rear stickers from? ive been looking on ebay but theres nothing on there and whats on there is just pure sh*t where you buy yours?

S'alrite mateee! Half are off eBay and the other half are made by a mate of mine. :) http://www.streetlegionautomotive.com/ If you want to check them out.

S23

The Cleee-O
where did you have your arches rolled buddy? and how much it cost if you dont mind me asking?

Got them done at Regal in Southampton mate, was £80 for the two IIRC? Pretty reasonable TBH. Sealed and everything. :D

BlackGold 182
ohh really thats pretty good, take it was the rear? so do they sit near enough flat back then? because my rears feel like they are rolled round but not flat back? dont no if its different to what yours where

S23

The Cleee-O
Yea man just the rear, don't try and roll the fronts cause it won't happen cause they're plastic :rasp:. Basically there's the contour of the rear arch on the outside is now where the lip is, so if you pinch under the rear arch the inside is as flat as the outside, before mine had a lip parallel to the road, was only about 2/3cm but was more than enough to gouge into my rear sidewalls. :(

BlackGold 182
ohh i see lol mine are more rounded so wouldnt slice my tyres i dont think but i guess would make more clearance for 8j alloys

S23

The Cleee-O
Yea man it would. Depends on the offset of the wheels and tire choice too. Mine are 8's with 195/45/14 tires at ET15. So they do poke out a little bit, wouldn't have the back as low as it is without having them rolled. :)

BlackGold 182
hmmm i see, the wheels im going for are 8j et30 and tyres are 195 45 15, but ill be running -2 rear camber too.

yeaa if it rubs then ill raise it up till theyre rolled. i think most im worried bout it that the front will scrub the arch liners when full lock or even just turning the wheel. you ever experiance that?

S23

The Cleee-O
Well mine did melt cause they scrubbed. Aha. But that was only on full lock on the steelies, never had any problems on my Steffs TBH. If you do get rubbing then it'll more than likely be on the top inner edge, if that happens a spacer would probably cure the problem. :)

BlackGold 182
haha ohh i see, well im only worried about the steering part due to having ultraleggera's on their that were 7j and i think 205 45 16 tyres, im hoping by them being 15s and the tyres should be a bit stretched i shouldnt get much problems

S23

The Cleee-O
This is the difference between mine and yours dude, mine's in blue.

CS.jpg

You'll probably be fine in all honesty. Just depends how low, flush and cambered you want to go really :)

S23

The Cleee-O
S'alrite dude! Just give me a shout if you need a help with anything else at all. :)

05 MK2 Clio Extreme
ALLANHARDIE is bang on dude, it's just the standard splitter. It may just look a bit different cause of the lowzzz and the fact it's cable tied to keep it in place. Aha. The rear wheels aren't cambered at all man, want to dial some in though just haven't got round to it in all honesty. The rear arches have been rolled though as they were slicing into the tire side walls before. The tires help me out with the clearance, 195/45 stretched on an 8J rim. :)
Yeah man, my bad on that call, just looked back at your recent pics and sure enough. . . little holes oops, know of any other clio fittable splitters ?

Thats spot on then, just got myself some of these little beauties but in black with 185/45/15 tyres :clap: : http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=3s...w=207&start=107&ndsp=36&ved=1t:429,r:23,s:107

was going to just go for the roll so less arch scraping in general then, cheers for the reply dude.

S23

The Cleee-O
Yeah man, my bad on that call, just looked back at your recent pics and sure enough. . . little holes oops, know of any other clio fittable splitters ?

Thats spot on then, just got myself some of these little beauties but in black with 185/45/15 tyres :clap: : http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=3s...w=207&start=107&ndsp=36&ved=1t:429,r:23,s:107

was going to just go for the roll so less arch scraping in general then, cheers for the reply dude.

Ha! S'cool man, many a page and photo in this thread. :rasp: Yea man there's loads TBH, Laguna, Megane, Ibiza, Leon Cupra, Skoda, I think all will fit with a bit of adjustment really. Ah yea, I had a look at a set similar to that a few months ago! They're nice bro. :). That's alrite dude, not a problem. Don't mind helping if I can :).

Brilliant read

Cheers dude! Glad you liked it :)

clio mk 2 5 door
just read this thread and gotta say man, it looks pretty damn sexy! i also have a mk 2, 5 dr in the same colour but mines a petrol and only a 1.2 :(

please add me to the list if your ever thinking of selling those wheels. deep dish loook siiick!
good work man

S23

The Cleee-O
just read this thread and gotta say man, it looks pretty damn sexy! i also have a mk 2, 5 dr in the same colour but mines a petrol and only a 1.2 :(

please add me to the list if your ever thinking of selling those wheels. deep dish loook siiick!
good work man

Thanks buddy, progress has come to a halt on it now cause I'm getting a new car soon hopefully. :). This is only a DCi dude, so not exactly a powerhouse. Alright then mate, TBF they will be going soon as I'm not using them anymore. I don't really want to get rid of them, but they're in my potting shed ATM.