ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio 1.2 16 valve turbo conversion

black 3 door clio 1.2 16v
nah mate nothing at the moment , ive got a clunking and an engine mount to sort atm lol. i think im going to start upgrading the handling and stoping departments then ...

Stagecoach Ticket
cool project and very different good luck with it. But surely the gains really do not warrent the money and effort.

Have you considerd running costs? Insurance? and problems? Small modfied turbo engine surely its going to be a nightmare for blowing up and leaking boost?

its going to de value the car so much aswell for the amount you are plowing into it would you not be better off keeping the car and using as an everyday and buying a starlet or somthing to mess around with you could get a dog one for £1000 and mod that to run 150bhp cheaply.

black 3 door clio 1.2 16v
well i have just done the few repairs i needed. new dash inserts, new wheel lol wishbone again lol. so the modding should start again next month lol il get some pics up of the wheels refurbed in white when ive done the new one .

Clio
Love this project, I've considered doing the same so would love to see how it goes, if you need a hand at all I only live up the road!

Mk2 Ph2 1.2
Has this been achieved before ? I know this lad obviously didnt finnish but it would be an interesting read. It winds me up people saying its a fail. My mates got a 1.3 8v turbo that blows the tash of most things around here.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
this seems like a typical,

got my first car,
want it to be well sick y0
i wantz turbo!!

oh its a lot of work, and i just crashed my 1.2

1.2 daily +172 ph1
Loool ^^^ is some way it's people being to optimistic not adding on the whole picture.
Come on we have all been There.