ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio 1.2 16v project

clio 1.2 16v
Hi all new to the site,
Just thort wuld share my plans on modifying my car tastefully of course.
Plans for mods.
Sport suspension
60mm lowering springs,
Sports exhaust
172 body kit
Angel head lights
All inside plastic sprayed and central consol, heaters,speaker covers and door handles sprayed adifdrent colour
Leather seats
Tinted windows
Dash conversion
Already bought nice soud system(sony usb head unti,1000w jbl sub and jbl gto amp sounds nice)
Car currently stripped out

Any ideas on good suspension n lowering springs alsp good exhaust system

If you can get your hands on a cheap set of coilovers you'll be laughing, keep your eye out on ebay/gumtree etc. what model/year is yours? got any pics?

Welcome btw! :)

Titanium 182
As above, pictures? I've got a sportex exhaust cat back on my car, just about right, isn't annoyingly loud and sounds half decent.

clio 1.2 16v
2002 and will upload pics soon, been looking at coilover wts peoples opinions on 17 alloys?. Car is currently stipped out just bought sport seats

17inch TD PR 1.2 001.jpg

Found it!

Renault Clio 1.4 16v
i want to do a similar project on my 1.4 i want to start with clio sport seats are these transferable from the 2.0 sport do you know chhers

Renault Clio 1.4 16v
hi i want to put lowering sprngs on the rear of my 1.4 mk 2, is it possible to have rear coilovers or do i have to purchase the damper and spring seperate and how difficult is the installation of rear coilovers if this is possible much appreciated i suspect you have lowered your 1.2