ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 1.2 16v

J03

MX5 1.8
of course it would, man u need to do some research about your car and performance parts

Clio Dynamique 1.2 2005
joe.
of course it would, man u need to do some research about your car and performance parts...

yeah but then go down and it says we have braught out something for the newer clios and shows the new relocation pipe and that, doesnt say is the viper one fits So Shut Up Man.

J03

MX5 1.8
joe.
of course it would, man u need to do some research about your car and performance parts...

yeah but then go down and it says we have braught out something for the newer clios and shows the new relocation pipe and that, doesnt say is the viper one fits So Shut Up Man.

i think u should take my advice ive been helping you through this thread so dont talk s**t to me

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
the shite "optional extra" exhausts that renault fit are balls, they look crap, sound crap and dont actually add any performance.

get a REAL exhaust and you wont need an induction kit lol my powerflow cat back was mental! used to pop all the time sounded like a thunder storm im it when i decated it lol

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
joe.

Oh my, you are an angry little man. lol

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
the only gay is the way your car looks.

no the only gay is ur ph3 engine, they are a heap of shite.

we had ph3 cars and had a lot more engine related problems than weve ever had with ph2 cars (only problems were coil packs on them)

and both ph3 cars were deffo under powered compaired to my ph2(and thats both engines, teh first high milage one that was v quick and the second not so quick low millage one

L

lukekbrown

lol so its a ph2 then, and dont know what skirts they came with the car, but they look good with the splitters so i like it :), and what relo pipe would be best suited for this then, the one on k-tec? thanks for comments peeps.

yeah the ones sold by k-tec are good, but u can get more bargain from somewhere els besides ther, have a look on ebay or something

I've got a stainless steel Powertec induction kit on my 1.2 (which is on ktec for a hundred pound, its huge and sounds wicked) i'm gunna be selling mine to get a different one, so if anyones interested i could take pics for them?