ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio 1.2 16v

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Here's a photo of my Clio. I havent took another as yet, with my SQ Design Sticker on my windscreen and my clio 1's on my side window;s . Will get 1 when snow away,and car clean lol..

2d0kjk4.jpg

Here's a photo of my Clio. I havent took another as yet, with my SQ Design Sticker on my windscreen and my clio 1's on my side window;s . Will get 1 when snow away,and car clean lol..

2d0kjk4.jpg

Like i said above m8, Each to their own ;)

very nice m8 :D ..

not only will you get stick about the wheels you will get some about writing in text;)
nice car though(except the wheels and the two extra doors lol)

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
I can take a bit of stick lol . I got the 5 door clio, as i have a daughter age 3. And its far easier to get her in and out of the car , rather than having to put seat down etc to get in and out.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
i like how the photo is done,

don't like the wheels though!
far to chav style.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
17's don't look crap at all! Infact they look better. Yours don't tho!

Welcome along. I look forward to the pics with the stickers on.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Not a fan of the wheels mate, but can't knock your attitude!

Welcome to CS.

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Thanks for all the possitive thought's :rasp:

Ill get the picture's up with the sticker's etc on , once i get time & also like i said previous when the weather's bit better ..

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Took some photo's tonight there, as got car washed today. Although not very clear pic's with darkne'ss . Will get them up asap, and also take more tomorrow in daylight haha

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Why are we morons for not liking it? Like the OP said himself, each to their own.

Listerine & Poledo
if I was using it to ferry young 'uns about, I'd be running 14's with the softest darned sidewalls I could find.
and maybe swap the springs & dampers for some kind of Citroen magic-carpet system

but, then, each to their own