ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio 1.4

MX5 MK2.5 SVT 1.8 Sport
My clio 1.4 16v
Peco full system
Viper pipercross induction kit
KTR rollcage
G-Max suspension -35mm
OMP strut brace
Trying to keep it a standardish so the rollcage has to go matt black ;)
Nice to find a site that wont tell me to get chav lights lol
Enjoy :)
10062007281.jpg

10062007284.jpg

10062007282.jpg

08062007275.jpg

07042007242.jpg

Clio042.jpg

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
cool beans, get some 172 wheels though and will look perfect mate.

Clio
thats super tidy mate good job, looks cool with no centre caps, interior is abit chav mind ;) lol sorry pal.

RS Meg 175
looks really nice mate :)

How much was the cage? and did you have to take the rear seats completely out? looks sweet!

Leon Cupra R 225
that looks sweet as mate, lovely 1.4! shame others don't play a little bit rather than keep it completely standard

FOR SALE!!!
looks really nice mate money has gone into the right places is the cage just a show has it stiffend it up our anythink?

TeZ

Non RS : (
how old are ya ??? have u got all those mods on your insurance?,

also lovely car :)

im loving the peco exhasut where did u get it from?, im thinking of one for mine are they to loud because i have had some bad reviews from ppl about peco

MX5 MK2.5 SVT 1.8 Sport
how old are ya ??? have u got all those mods on your insurance?,

also lovely car :)

im loving the peco exhasut where did u get it from?, im thinking of one for mine are they to loud because i have had some bad reviews from ppl about peco

cheers lad, im 18 n yeah but im under my dads insurance at the mo just while i get some money, the peco is loud but it dont sound chavy, more like an old 5 cylinder rally car so tis crap for lond drives, massive power gain :)

MX5 MK2.5 SVT 1.8 Sport
looks really nice mate money has gone into the right places is the cage just a show has it stiffend it up our anythink?
Yeah its just like a massive strut brace in the middle of the car, made the handling more precise

Suzuki Baleno 1.6
what is the overall performance increase you think you have got out of your car from all of your modifications.

MX5 MK2.5 SVT 1.8 Sport
what is the overall performance increase you think you have got out of your car from all of your modifications.

cant really say havnt been near a rollin road but it does 0-60 in about 9 secs but it handles like a go kart with the new suspension, amazing for country lanes :evil:

Suzuki Baleno 1.6
i no, they are pretty good round country lanes, my mates got one and i kept with him on a straight but got to some twisty roads and he was off lol :eek:

MX5 MK2.5 SVT 1.8 Sport
the roll cage, strut brace n suspension didnt affect the insurance but the induction kit and exhaust made it go up by £100, not bad totally worth it

the roll cage, strut brace n suspension didnt affect the insurance but the induction kit and exhaust made it go up by £100, not bad totally worth it

who are you insured with if suspension didnt affect your insurance?

TeZ

Non RS : (
hey has a sport gear knob, as for steering wheel theres no point lol ITS NOT A SPORT lol mikey u no it would own your 1.6 as would mine hehe

Clio
hey has a sport gear knob, as for steering wheel theres no point lol ITS NOT A SPORT lol mikey u no it would own your 1.6 as would mine hehe

maybe if im driving the 1.4 and you drive my 1.6, yes thats the only way ;) :rasp: