ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio 172 website

hi all

just done my clio 172 website, hope you all like it, if you can think of anything it needs then let me know.

and u have any problems accessing the site please let me know or if anyone else has there site let me know, maybe set up a link?

the website address is http://www.craigy172.comwww.craigy172.com

hope you like it

Looks real good Craig. The black alloys on the silver car dont do it for me though. Much better with silver alloys. The modds all look worthwhile, and nice to see personal touches! What do you mean by ghost clio 172 numberplates. Cant work that out from the pixs.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Nice one Craig! See you and your car at Donny in 2 weeks!

yes cant see but there is a pic of a clio 172 ghoted into the plate with the lettering on top

thanks for your comments mate

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

197bhp? what u done to get that?? Not keen on the back bumper but like the rest

silly question, but why bother to blank out the number plates?? its one of a kind and everyone knows its yours??

Megane 225 baby! :)

Looking good Craig :) So thats what you have been up to for the last few months!?!?!?! ;)

Quote: Originally posted by craigy172 on 03 August 2004

my car is running last time at the rolling road 197bhp and the bonnet is a one off customisation bonnet vent of a diamond

Cool bonnet vent, very nice and original.:)

Simon.

Quote: Originally posted by craigy172 on 03 August 2004

yes cant see but there is a pic of a clio 172 ghoted into the plate with the lettering on top

thanks for your comments mate
Is there anyway of gettin a pic of this, or will it not show up in a picture? Im really interested in this as Im gettin plates made up in the future. Whats the approx cost to ghost an image?

Thx.

hi smoothie yes will try get a pic of it if it comes out, going to do pics of all the mods on my car so people can see.

hope to this soon so just watch the site unless its down

craigy