ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 172

Clio 172 51 plate black
Just bought this 172 51 plate 30k on the clock i also got new disc and pads put on, a new cambelt, serviced all for 6k!!! not bad!!
1723.gif
172.gif

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
thats nice mate, i used to have a back one. remove the sticker from the front wheel and put standard alloys on, the 5 spoke ones. also what is it with clio 172, whys that rear wheel allways look like toe in, mine looks like that

Clio 172 51 plate black
yeh

wanted standard alloys and lights but never mind ill get around to changing them!!!

Cheers

PH1_172
looks nice as said not sure on wheels or lights, makes the cars ride height a little high, also theres alot of renaults for sale there in a toyota gargae lol

I must be gettin old, I used to like a car with a set of aftermarket wheels, now I think it looks awful, Ive yet to see a set of of non oem wheels on a clio and think- thats nice.

No offence to your new clio, apart from the tail lights it looks in really good order.