ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 172

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Looks lovely. Where did you get the pipe fitted as i am looking at this myself

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Nice! Carbon looks great fella!

Maybe some plain plates for it? 3/4 depth one at the fron like mine?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Looks spot on Stu mate! I wouldn't go any lower, looks a good height as it is tbh.

Fitted my Carbon splitter today (thanks K-TEC), now just got to put my smaller number plates on and it's pretty much how i want it.
IMG_5294.jpg

IMG_5285.jpg

IMG_5291.jpg

IMG_5293.jpg

I had some company whilst fitting the splitter, this litte fella had been watching..
IMG_5308.jpg

Today, i fitted my Number plates. But me being pretty rubbish at doing things properly, ordered the wrong size front plate. Put it on anyway so i'm going to order another one on monday.

Here's a picture anyway. (Iphone Crap)

IMG_6439.jpg

CITROEN C2 VTS
really nice this, wouldnt mind mine lowering like, with me being a girl tho am not sure on which are the best kits to look at, any ideas??

this is my clio cup
cuppainted.jpg

Bit of an update today..

Passed MOT with no advisories.
Painted and polished my inlet.
IMG_6511.jpg

Noticed the aux belt is coming off the pully, and is frayed so ordered a new one.

Also got my new wheels nearly ready for paint. so all in all, had a productive day lol.

Oppinions please......

I recently bought a cup spoiler, and it needed painted, so that's all ready for paint BUT.. I'm thinking of getting my roof painted black, along with the spoiler. What do people think?

Update time :

After having trouble with my aux belt not staying put, eventually got it sorted,
IMG_5910.jpg

Got my cup spoiler painted and fitted,
IMG_5958.jpg

Fitted my Alcantara A pillars (Thanks Austin 182)
IMG_5953.jpg

Also started to fit my Evo Recaro's,
IMG_5962.jpg

And last but not least, took silly air filter off and fitted standard airbox, New wheels are painted.. Just need to fit my new tyres.

Overall very happy with the car, and having done over 1000 miles in the last week and a half, i can still say it's a pleasure to drive it!

IMG_5917.jpg

Never above 25mpg
Hm that was my only gripe in not buying any! Saw them in an E30 at Ultimate BMW 2009 and fell in love with colour scheme