ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 172

clio 182 'full fat'
car looks really good mate, 182 alloys look good and although im not a huge fan of Turinis i think theyll really suit your car. id go anthracite tho! dont know if youve seen it but theres always a silver 172 parked up as you go through seaton deleval and it has 172 alloys on in anthracite, looks really good!
didnt know you worked at foxhunters, thats just around the corner from me, surprised ive never spotted you on my travels! take it you work with Will Deekan then? if he still works there

clio 182 'full fat'
yeah same, have a swarm of flies baked to the front bumper, hopefully weather is good sunday morning

Update time..

Had a change of heart with the wheel colour, so had them re done in anthricite. Hope it was the right choice haha.

3c7b4a33.jpg

776b7dde.jpg

Also gave it a good clean at the weekend, Wish i hadn't now though as all the stone chips on the front end are really showing.

7c25f22a.jpg

c696feef.jpg

Took my wheels to work with me today, and fitted my new tyres, so stuck then on the car before i went home.

Not the best pics, will get some better ones when i have time, but what do people think?

IMG_6754.jpg

IMG_6755.jpg

clio 182 'full fat'
I think they look crap so you should sell them............ to me!

Nah they look awesome making me want some even more!

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
Bit of an update ! Clio is now lowered -40mm on Jamex sportline springs and dampers :)
Been and ordered my Fabia Vrs splitter today too, Pick it up on Thursday.
IMG_4206.jpg

IMG_4202.jpg

IMG_4198.jpg

IMG_4195.jpg

How do ya find the Jamex setup? Iv been looking at sportlines but worried about the drop not being enough but don't on the other hand want crappy Apex ones lol hadn't considered Jamex till I saw yours, sits really well on them! How much did ya pay if ya don't mind me askin? ;)

Having successfully made it around Europe in my clio, i thought it'd be rude not to post up a couple of photo's..

Also, it may be up for sale very soon..

IMG_7799.jpg

IMG_7198.jpg

IMG_7136.jpg

IMG_6994.jpg

IMG_6993.jpg

IMG_6985.jpg

Cheers for looking.