ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 172

Not alot done to be fair, as i haven't long had it.
Made a splitter to go on, just had a new windscreen fitted, and i will be lowering it within the next few weeks all being well. :cool:

IMG_4099.jpg

IMG_4085.jpg

IMG_4084.jpg

IMG_4077.jpg

IMG_4076.jpg

Just a small update. Fitted my new wheels today. Many thanks to ' Tom_allen' Top guy.

just a crappy Iphone picture for the min. Will get some better ones when i've got a bit of time.

IMG_6240.jpg

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
looking good mate! Everyone from newcastle and surrounding areas should meet up get some pics etc.

I'm after a new exhaust for the clio, i really want a 182 style one, is there anyway of doing it without chopping the boot well out? Also, does anyone have any pictures of various different 1*2 exhaust set ups? Cheers

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
looks good mate. subtle changes like silvervisions and possibly anthracite diamond would really look the part.

I've still got the 172's but to be fair, i prefer the 182's. I've had a look at those 182 look-a-like exhausts... think i'll just get a normal one instead of the twin. Not worth the extra £'s.

Megane r26
kw always get good reviews as do h&r's an ast's but really depends on budget tbh. I run gaz coilovers an they recieve alot of missed reviews but i've had them in the past an so have many family due to most of them being big into fords an the ford scene tend to like um an never had problems so i stuck with what i knew an for now its paid off :)

I've not started to look yet, just waiting until the snow has gone before i do anything. I don't want to go much lower than it already is. I've got springs and dampers on now, so not sure if it would just be worth getting smaller springs ?

Megane r26
yeah don't blame you there mate! i've got a load of parts sat in me bedroom but with the current conditions its gonna have to wait lol tbh i went for the coilovers for the amount of adjustability you get height wise plus mine are dampening adjustable

It'll never see a track in the time i'll have it, so i don't thnk there'd be any need for all the adjustability. Although on the plus side to that, i'd get it to sit exactly the way i'd want.

Tough choices lol.