ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio 172cup

172cup
IMGP3941.jpg

phonedownloads029.jpg

phonedownloads031.jpg

phonedownloads032.jpg

phonedownloads033.jpg

LY 182
What was wrong with the original styling? Good car, styling isn't to my taste though, good luck with it. :)

172cup
To be honest i got the car when i was still at the age of wanting a modified car. Now i have kinda grown out of it but i still like it as its different. I do think the car looks stunning standard but hey im not here to say why i did it. The kit is from 2 different ones as i didn't like the front of one of them and the back of another. Cheers for the comments anyway

BMW 330d :)
To be honest i got the car when i was still at the age of wanting a modified car. Now i have kinda grown out of it but i still like it as its different. I do think the car looks stunning standard but hey im not here to say why i did it. The kit is from 2 different ones as i didn't like the front of one of them and the back of another. Cheers for the comments anyway

Stick some 16inch turinis back on it and lower the front end and I think it would look better...

Mk4 .:R32
ahhh the Isle Of Wight. seen this around and like it alot! its good that you havent followed the crowd with turinis and carbon splitters, your on DC aint ya?

is dirty.
Looks a good job well done. Not usually into modified cars but there's something about this that I like.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Hmmm why destroy a cup? Would have been acceptable on a full fat.

Clio
pointless IMO, nothing wrong with the cups styling and why get rid of turinis?? god choice of car though....