ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 182 FF

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
Just a few pics of my 182. Took some pics with my new Sony Slr just to see if i could use it lol. Comments welcome :)

Clio1.jpg

Clio2.jpg

Clio3.jpg

Clio5.jpg

Clio7.jpg

Clio8.jpg

Clio9.jpg

Clio10.jpg

Clio11.jpg

Clio12.jpg

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
That my friend is stunning, infact i was saying to Mish one passed me the other morning and it could well have been you.......

Awsome mate..

172 & RSi
Awesome car, I neeeed those dash lights in my life. How much to come to Bolton and do it all for me in a day? PM me if you want to :)

Is the cage a Ktec show jobby? New style RS badge is lovely, gona get one of those too, whats the other sticker on the boot mean?

RB 182 FF
very nice car, i was up in Blackpool last week on wed, thursday and friday. Think you might have driven past me down the seafront early evening on the wed. Altho i was in pizza hut so you woudnt have seen my car

Awesome car, I neeeed those dash lights in my life. How much to come to Bolton and do it all for me in a day? PM me if you want to :)

Is the cage a Ktec show jobby? New style RS badge is lovely, gona get one of those too, whats the other sticker on the boot mean?

If you come to me i'll do it in a day ;)

that is stunning and i'm not normally a fan of silver clios.

whats going on with the back seats?

Couldn't be bothered carpeting it so just left the bottom bits in.

is the dash white or blue leds? looks smart as fcuk!

very nice motor mate!

They are white dials and Blue L.E.Ds

Cheers, Jaff

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Pics and car look spot on. Only thing i can spot that i don't like is the gaiter surround.
Excellent work!

so where did u get the blue leds? and the white dash done? expensive to buy? hard to fit?

Did all of it myself. I've done some of the lads cars on here aswell. Done all the car myself apart from the remap lol.

Let me know if your interested in having it done.

Jaff

so where did u get the blue leds? and the white dash done? expensive to buy? hard to fit?

Did all of it myself. I've done some of the lads cars on here aswell. Done all the car myself apart from the remap lol.

Let me know if your interested in having it done.

Jaff

i am but i live mileeeeeeeeeeeees away:dapprove:

Strip all the bits out and send them me that's what the others did. I can have it done and sent back the same day i receive them.

Jaff

EP3 Civic Type R
Lovely car... dash is awesome... car is awesome, can't believe I've never seen you around. I think I did a long while back, but not recently.

I REALLY want your wheels!

Ps- PM me the going rate for the blue l.e.d dash convertion- as I'm only local :)

clio 182
gr8 pic's m8, gr8 sample of what a 182 should look like!! keep up the good work.

could u pm me the price for dash lights if i was 2 send them up 2 u?

clio 182
gr8 pic's m8, gr8 sample of what a 182 should look like!! keep up the good work. :)

could u pm me the price for dash lights if i was 2 send them up 2 u?:cool:

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Great photos at the top but the sqiggly numberplate spoil it a bit. Leave it as normal and it will look much better.

TrackCar & F30 330d
Fantastic pictures mate. I have a sliver 182 and i thought mine was mint lol.
I'd love to get the dash like yours but not sure how to get all the bits out! Is it hard to get to the diles?

Not at all mate just need to take the top of the dash off. There's a guide on here somewhere just have a search for it.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Flippin heck nice shots mate! :)

The car is awesome, I keep reminding myself to ask you about doing that LED conversion lol