ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio 182 - low mileage

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
hello boys and girls well how do i say this, i have to sell up and buy a piece of s**t car as i need all the money i can for other prioritys now, i have just found some heart breaking news about my mum while she is in hospital and looks like my life just got flipped upside down...im not looking for sympathy just telling you how it is, i could put genuwine reason for sale but that just gets looked over.

if anyone is interested, id like to see it looked after and go to a club member get in touch

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2049457.htm

i need to update with pictures as its now on sportlines and has new rs badge on the back along with the whiteline arb. im just a mess at the moment.

cheeRS

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might want to fill in a few details, it's understandable if you missed them out because you're stressed though.

Things like the stainless exhaust (& the fact it's a Yozza!), steering wheel retrim, cup packs. Otherwise it'll probably just get overlooked, asking £5500 for a 182 that isn't a trophy needs to be justified!

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
yeah true, cheers mate i will get on it. and forgot to put i havnt had the steering wheel retrimmed its just not suffered any melting as bad as others.

Last edited:

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
If you have time I would remove those pics & put some nice ones up there- the images probably dont do the car justice-

Best of luck with the sale

Steve

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
yeah i will do mate, i have been in the hospital every hour i can as my mum has terminal cancer and the weather is raining so not having my luck.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
thankyou mate, i do appreciate it. its really tough as they have said she has no hope and its now just seeing her until she goes :( she didnt smoke, didnt drink its always the way it goes. but thankyou everyone.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
removed from sale, having spoken with my dad and how money with him it has turned out to be better than we could of thought, so thankyou everyone for your kind comments, im looking forward to carrying on with the little fella. cheers

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  BG 182
I'm glad your keeping it mate. You deserve it more than many. A ClioSport meet should definately be organised in memory of your terrible loss!

Regards,

Jack.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well the clio is still for sale, have my heart set on a lupo gti now. i had someone coming down tomorrow until it appears they are yet another time waster :dapprove:

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio 182
Such a lovely example of a 182, good luck with the sale and thoughts are with you and your family.