ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio 182

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
Well after trying to sell the 182 I've decided I'm going to keep and get it looking like new again and enjoy. I've had her for 5 years and was looking to sell to get some £££ behind me to moved etc. I spent last year close to £3500 getting it running sweet after I cocked up my engine, thanks to Ren7oaks its now running better than ever.

Things to do in 2013:

Get wheels refurbed
Fix a couple of the dents
Get car detailed (after winter) - Steve at R Sports will be getting a PM
New thumb grips
New headunit and mini aerial
Front light freshen up
Add new fog light after it smashed

I am addicted to this car and love how it drives, I can't sell for £2700 - its worth more than to me!!

I am basically going to get the car prestine.

Happy 2013 all.

Long live Renaultsport

Just sell it, deep down you want a change we all do..
Spending more money kidding yourself its gonna somehow transform it, is nonsense
A few months down the line you'll still want to change.
4years is along time in car ownership.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
maybe everything happens for a reason.

i have been in the same position wanting to sell for change/get some money in the bank, in the past

but deep down i am glad i never sold it, its not put a foot wrong and have grown really attached to the bloody thing :eek: great cars for what they are imo

Yas

2002 Clio Sport 172
I had a 172 and ended up selling it. Have a civic sport now but hoping to sell it to for a 182.
not the best quality interior but man the clio's are fun to drive!

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
I've had my 172 for 4 years and 4 months. It's now almost 13 years old but still a good car. I've no intention of selling it. I do plan to tidy the wheels up and maybe have the paintwork resprayed to get rid of all the stone chips on the front.
I use the car for fast road and track as well as various trips to race and rally events to go marshalling. On average I do about 10,000 miles a year in it.

Just right mate , I was going to do the same thing with my 225 megane and after I got it sitting mint I got offered money I could not refuse so I ended up buying the 182 not sure if I did the right thing tbh lol but it's too late now !

Good luck with her mate