ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 197 R27 F1 Liquid Yellow

After having my heart set on one a 197 for close to a year now, I finally came across this Liquid Yellow R27 197. Took a look round it on Saturday last week, and got the ball rolling with regards to selling my own car [Mk5 Golf].

We reached a deal yesterday and I picked the car up this afternoon. Drove it home from Lisburn and I must say, impressed isn't the word. Coming from a guy who drove a 1.9TDI Golf since passing his test - this thing is a completely different animal. Hit 4k revs - the diesel was dieing. Hit 4k revs in this, and its only beginning to pick up.

Specced almost exactly how I want, xenons would have been nice but they can be bought through time.

The colour is fantastic, and pictures don't really do the car justice. But here they are;

SAM_1713.jpg

SAM_1714.jpg

SAM_1715.jpg