ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 197

PH1 172
threw some Raceglaze 55 on the clio tonight as it had been awfully neglected recently! Then took a rip across to the old gas works and took some photos - was hoping to get in further but it was all bolted up :(

Next on list of things to do is two new front tyres - so considering wheels!

2.gif

3.gif

5.gif

4.gif

1.gif

and one final picture of my friend rickys car in rally mode :p

6.gif

/Ross

clio
looks perfect mate. wouldnt change the wheels they are perfect! best wheels on a 197. think i seen that yaris over queens direction and down at hursts before likin it

PH1 172
lol cro - its lowered already on springs! not any lower cause H&R's are bloody expensive, and after the excuse for suspension in the 182 i want to spend some money getting decent coilovers and getting them set up! but it will be lower - all in time my friend ;)

"Navy" N17 TWO
^ I heard the GAZ Coilies in the LY were a good setup?
At first I thought it was on H&R's lol

PH1 172
trev it was the most uncomfortable crap ride quality set up ever. far too low, and bouncy as hell on any road.

only place i could see them being semi decent is on a completely smooth track. anywhere else they were total crap. ruined the drive of the wee motor IMO - but looked cool as feck!

PH1 172
using a D40x with 18-55mm lense!

hoping to get a shorter fixed lense shortly!

Trev 182 was down 80-90mm. As lovely as it looked i dont regret selling it one bit - cause the 197 beats it hands down for comfort!

"Navy" N17 TWO
using a D40x with 18-55mm lense!

hoping to get a shorter fixed lense shortly!

Trev 182 was down 80-90mm. As lovely as it looked i dont regret selling it one bit - cause the 197 beats it hands down for comfort!

Fair play mate - onwards & upwards FTW :)