ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio Exclusive, no.142.

Golf GTI PP Mk7
looks awesome mate, it has however got the wrong spoiler on it, whats the deal with that?

thats one off the classic 1.2's etc, the exclusive had the slightly longer one, same as the ph2 172ff.

Clio 172 Exclusive
Cheers Lewis :)

Yes, I realise it's got the wrong spoiler on it, as I pointed out earlier in the thread ;)

Not sure how it got on there. There was no history for that spoiler/tailgate, but the car was HPI clear, so I wasn't too fussed about it. It's possible it's a tailgate from a 1.2, replaced after some incident? I've already got a Cup spoiler for it, so it will be replaced anyway, when I have the funds for having it sprayed!

RB 182 FF
Only just seen this mate, looks nice. Look foward to seeing it around. Also will let you know when I can take you out for a spin in mine.

Clio 172 Exclusive
Thanks Dom :) Yeah, just PM or txt me when you have some free time, which ever's easiest for you. Look forward to the ride, and seeing a 182 up close ;)

clio 1.6 si
i love these cars i want 1 next could do with lowering maybe 35/40mm but thats just me love the colour too

Clio 172 Exclusive
i love these cars i want 1 next could do with lowering maybe 35/40mm but thats just me love the colour too

Yes, it could do with lowering, but that's last on my list at the moment. It already looks lowered from one side, and it does look good!

..Guess i'm the only one who thinks it looks s**t then..

It's a Marmite car. i.e, some love it, some hate it!