ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio (First Car!)

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Ok been on here a while now, so i thought i would post up a few pics of my car.
Its just a lil' 1.2 dynamique, but it is my first car!

p1110707og9.jpg

p1110702nb1.jpg

p1110698lh7.jpg

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Yeah!

Im looking at doing that pretty soon, not sure what exactly i should do.
Springs or coilovers.....

NJ.

525i, 66' Bug, Civic
I should be getting the exact same for my 1st car in the next few weeks :)

sport grille is the best touch on any 1.2 imo

RS Meg 175
Put it on its Ars3 mate, coilovers all the way! got my fronts going on this week some pictures at the weekend! mine were bargain basement :p

Coiley'd Clio PH2
its gonna have to be lowered! sits way too high right now.
Look forward to seeing pictures of yours at the weekend!

Yeah i put the grille on myself, definately makes a hell of a difference to its looks.
£42 direct from Renault.

polo, here for lols
my clio is my first car aswell!! not as nice as that thow :dapprove:

Last edited:
  Breaking A 172 Replica
Nice car matey!

I got just about the same car for my first car too!

Get it lowered as others have said and perhaps some 172 alloys?

Sport grilles do make a lot of difference!

Sam

MG ZS180 Mk2
How come in picture 2 the 16v badge is silver but in photo 3 it looks black. I am aware of shadows but even so!

Coiley'd Clio PH2
How come in picture 2 the 16v badge is silver but in photo 3 it looks black. I am aware of shadows but even so!

Oh yeah so they are, i must've taken that picture just before i put silver 16v badges on!
Thanks to beef mc for the badges :)

Coiley'd Clio PH2
lol yeah!

Very well packed indeed.
Box... Sellotape... Bubble wrap... Sellotape... kitchen roll and more Kitchen roll.

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
If you've got money to chuck at it then fair do's put sum coilovers on, but eibach sportslines will more than do the job, had em on mine when I had my dymanique, can keep original shocks too considering they're ok. Wont look slammed but low enough, handles well, depends what you are willing to sacrifice i.e ride and handling are compramised when so called 'slammed'. If its all about looks then like I say go down the coilovers route. But I really can reccomend the Eibachs.:)