ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio is dead........!!!!!!!!!

220 Trophy, 172 Ph2
My clio has now decided to run in safe mode i.e 20mph and rev no more than 4k.

I think it's the engine loom, the cover has broke and worn through the loom.

Any suggestions or similar problems.

172 cup'd extreme
back of the loom the wires rub on the metal protector where it plugs into the ecu or the other thing it may be the coilpack shite on 1.2;s

220 Trophy, 172 Ph2
I found the broken cover and the loom looks foocked to put it bluntly so it's off to reno tomorrow for about 4 weeks with no courtesy car. lol

if it is under warranty, call renault UK, they should be able to a) bollock the dealer / apologise b) get you a courtesy car.

/y0z

220 Trophy, 172 Ph2
y0z2a said:
if it is under warranty, call renault UK, they should be able to a) bollock the dealer / apologise b) get you a courtesy car.

/y0z

What a surprise no bolloking and no courtesy car they can't even look at it until thursday, what a joke.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
y0z2a said:

/y0z

They wont provide a car.

And they never appologise!!!

Infact with my written letter to them, they dont see the loom wear as a considerable problem PMSL!!

Is ur motor still under warrenty??

K20 EG Hatch
my first mk2 done this and it was the ecu cover thingy, was a right ball ache! my grandad pointed the problem out to em too which was rather embarrasing on there half lol

172 ph1 ASBO SLAYER
my ecu cover chafed thru the loom by the plug. its a bloody arse of a design.
then again i've lost count of the number of wires and pipes i've repositioned or sheilded on mine since i got it
reno are'nt very forward thinking