ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio Lowered At Last (56k beware)

please tell me you used your head and didnt buy the PI springs??

and certainly not from carnoisseur

Black Clio 182

yeah i did get the pi ones and yes they were from carnoisseur :oops:

but the bloke gave me discount so i cant really complain :D

i can honestly say, you could probably still have found them cheaper

did you not read my advice on the other forum??

have a look at the rear pig tail springs!!! take a picture of them, and then post asking if they should look like that, im sure they will be too highly compressed, at east every other set of 60mm pis have done

it looks ok, but could have been MUCH beter

Black Clio 182

i kno it could much better but with the budget i had its the best i could get tbh.

what do people think of it though? looks wise?

as is, barring the lexus lights, it looks ok

dont go down the bodykit route, it will spoil a tasteful car

V6

looks sweet mate thats my next on list things to do to mine get rid of my 35mm springs and buy 60mm ones shud look gd with my 17s

Black Clio 182

im finking of getting some splitters and skirts for the car. think it will make it look much better.

im not sure of a spoiler, dnt think the cup one makes that much difference so reckon its a waste of money.

i want fogs and twin optics as i think that will make the car look a million times better.

thanks for the positive feedback people.

Octavia VRS

Not a fan of white cars but this actually looks alright - lose lexus lights and put the mk 2 ph 2 lights on, maybe see about fogs and getting door handles colour coded?

Black Clio 182

nah that ent a doggin spot, is some nature reserve i found wen i was at work. its in a tiny little village near where i live.