ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio Mk2 Ph1

Well I've not posted many pics of my car on here before and alot of you wont know me but that's basically because it's been a big work in progress!

This Is My Clio Mark 2 Phase 1 Rn 1.2 8v

Exterior
Xenon Style Headlights from a Clio 172 Sport (thanks winston)
Rear Bumper and Lights from a Clio 2005 Dynamique
Tints
15" alloys from a Clio Extreme
Spoiler from a Clio Dynamique
Black badges all round
Black wing indicator lenses
Silver Indicator Bulbs All Round

Engine (nothing much done there)
Sebring Exhaust backbox
Air Pro induction kit
cleaned it lol

Ice
2x 12" 450watt Boschman SPL Subs in double enclosure
Infinity 6x9's on an MDF parcel shelf
Infinity 200watt 5" door speakers
First Austria 1800watt amplifier
The car did have m3 style mirrors, a suntrip and a set of black tail lights but i didn't like them after a while didn't think they matched the car's look i was going for.

The Car When It Was Standard

The Car right Now

Fitting The New Headlights & Rear Bumper

Had These On For About 3 Weeks Till My Clio Dynamique Lenses Arrived
(for sale http://aberdeencruise.informe.com/viewtopic.php?p=12067&sid=c4f95e2d9c843ec0c1c03d97ea98efc2#12067)

The subs and other speakers are getting ripped out the car's getting a whole new system.
The Old Install

Two Of these Are Going In!

Still Needing lowered 40mm (depending on money) rear mudflaps, bee sting ariel, front fogs and a splitter from a clio 1.4 16v
Also have 2 JBL 1000 watt GTO subs to go in but i need to save for a power cap and a bigger engine battery!

more pics of it on this topic i started
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=251660&page=2

Thanks

Jonny

D

Dean0123

nice car,ive got that same model,do the RENAULT and CLIO badge on the back come off easy, and how do they staick back on?

should just pull off easy but watch you dont break the pins, the renault badge has 3 and the clio badge has 2. be careful when doing it. you are left with holes by the way so your just as well not de-badging your car unless you want to fill and respray the boot lid

visualize whirled pe
Nice subtle improovements you have gone for. I think getting rid of the sunstrip was a good idea. I quite like the satin black badges also.

thanks for comments guys, yeh the rear bumper is very sweet now it's on and the black badges are kl. i've put one on the roof of the car inside just next to the interior light in black, kind of like the car's trade mark now haha

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Those JBL's are going to make a very loud noise! fair play mate, nice car.

well when i turn the volume above 15 they go off....i need a power cap and a bigger car battery.

can anyone recomend one?

hah yes i'm usually parked up at the beach with mates or driving. it's all i do lol.

what do you drive? you wouldn't have a blue 172 would you? if so was that you on union street infront of me other night. what a speed you took that corner haha

Vauxhall Astra SRi 2.0
hi jonny was wondering how much did u get ur dual optics for and where ? also did u get the wiring adapter for them or wire them urself thru the guide on here ???

the guide on here was what i used, very helpful. me and my dad did it. i got the lights from a 172 clio sport that winston on this forum had and was breaking.

try putting a post in the wanted section on here

by the way the car will be going up for sale in december january time, just so people know for those 16 year olds on the site lookiing for a first car it'll be going for 1500 ono