ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio on ebay

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Seems strong money, iirc all of the paint underneath is pretty crap (or different colour bumpers?), sorry if it isn't I just remember a wrapped car being like that and it maybe another one :smile:

If it's not, and the paint is decent, I see no reason that's fine money imo.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Seems strong money, iirc all of the paint underneath is pretty crap (or different colour bumpers?), sorry if it isn't I just remember a wrapped car being like that and it maybe another one :smile:

If it's not, and the paint is decent, I see no reason that's fine money imo.
It does indeed have a Blue front bumper and the rest is black. BUT most of the paintwork is fine, would just need a nice polish.
The Black bumper is in my garage and again that needs a polish, I'm using it as an experiment (trying to wrap it and do good Vinyl joins)
Easy to put it all back to black if required. (but i wont be)

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  RB Clio 182
It does indeed have a Blue front bumper and the rest is black. BUT most of the paintwork is fine, would just need a nice polish.
The Black bumper is in my garage and again that needs a polish, I'm using it as an experiment (trying to wrap it and do good Vinyl joins)
Easy to put it all back to black if required. (but i wont be)

Why didn't you keep the black bumper on the car and use the blue one for experimenting? seems odd.

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  335d
Price seems okay to me but a few things that would make it sell better. The photo, you've got twelve, use them to their full potential and take it somewhere nice to take them. Upload the photos to photo bucket and then embed them into the listing using the HTML code

Don't put how much you paid for the car.

The mods you have done you could talk up a lot more to make them attractive to people who aren't sure about cars but are looking for a pocket rocket. Write a bit of a description instead of listing them. For people who know about them it's fine but for people who don't it's all foreign.

Rebuilt engine doesn't inspire confidence. If it's had a rebuild you should know exactly what's been done and be able to put it down. If you don't they don't put it as it may seem it's been ragged all it's life.

It should get that money no problem but it just needs selling a little better to get the price. I'd get a new bumper if it is a different colour underneath. It's asking for MEGA grief if the new owner finds out after purchase and makes it look like it's been in a horrific accident.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Clio 220 Trophy
I don't think that's a bad price at all really. Its a late 172, with relatively low miles, and cammed. Plus with it having the belts done recently it should appeal to a serious buyer.

As suggested though, take the stickers off and make the pictures sell it.

Edit, oh and as Sash says, you've listed it in the wrong section on eBay mate.