ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio! - Pic

172, Tiguan

Nice car mate, cool colour, v.clean!!!

Why not get some Alloys instead of those (cough cough cough) hubcaps!!! There are sets of Dynamique alloys in the for sale section for around £150!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

Slam it, colour code everything, get some nice alloys - probly get all that done for under £500

Mate as jon says mine are £150 in the for sale section and are OE renault so you could not mention to the insurers, also ive kerbed them for you!

-Rob

Burgandy 174 sport t

with two brand new tyres just fitted with a tiny scrape on 1 rim yours for 300 and if needed i will give u the spacers too! oh and they are renault wheels too so dont have to tell insurance,

I think it would look great lowered on some alloys (Renault or aftermarket) and colour-coded.

Just my humble opinion, but Id stick to that and leave the Halfords add-ons on the shelf. The best looking cheaply moded cars are always low and clean.