ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio Project

Clio Mrk 2
Hey ive had my clio for about just under a year now and recently i decided to start making some mods to it, n i just wanted to get the adivice of some other people as to what they think so far and wht they think i should do next, im not rily looking for any particular trend i just want a nice lookin clean car, So far the main mods that ive done are re spray of the front grill, new back box and a set of 15" lenso rs5 white alloys with a set of toyo proxy 4 tyres.
DSC_0277.jpg

The next thing on the agenda is to get a better stance on it so im gona get a set of apex 60mm lowering springs when i get paid on friday. after that what else do you think i sould do???
DSC_0279.jpg

MK5 Fiesta Zetec S
Not bad :) grill is different so hats off to you even though I don't like t but hey it's my opinion...

What backbox you got looks really nice?

Clio Mrk 2
Was a custom made one from MIJ in walsall, with th girll i just wnted somethink different and end of the day i like it n im the ome thts gota drive it so as long as im happy with it its all good i dnt mind the comments but each to there own

Clio Mrk 2
yea i knw i need to gt the stance right atm im working on a buget so i crnt afford to spend loads on a decent set of coilovers so im gona have to go for springs atm till i cn save enough for the coilovers, i have the back box made at mij had it made for the sound more thn anythink wanted somethink with a bit of a grumble give it a bit of presence

Yozza'd Titanium 182
Get down to renault and orde urself a 1*2 front grille there not to badly priced, around £40 iirc and make such a differance!

Clio Mrk 2
do you think its worth waitin n tryin to get a set of coilovers or just ride on some lowering springs untill i cn afford the coilovers and which coilovers would u recomend?

Clio 2.0 16v 172 Sport
do you think its worth waitin n tryin to get a set of coilovers or just ride on some lowering springs untill i cn afford the coilovers and which coilovers would u recomend?

Depends on what your budget is mate. do you want performance or just looks?

Clio Mrk 2
thts ur opinion mate but i like it at the end of the day nt out to make everyone happy, wht coilover kit would u recomend to get it sittin just right?