ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio Project

Renault Clio 1.2
So i finally got my Clio :D dead chuffed with it!! Not bad for £900, few bumps but can barely notice them at all. Needs door respraying cause some little git keyed it :mad: and needs a new driver side mirror but after then the plans i have for this car at the minute are:

PH2 Rear Lights
Dual Optics + HID's
Maybe to colour code bumpers
172 Spoiler/Boot lid sprayed same colour as car
Flat Wiper Blades
551106_10151021495426235_1615166146_n.jpg

Renault Clio 1.2
Flat wiper blades showed up today :D probably the cheapest mod haha Let me know what you guys think and if i missed any mods that will look awesome

PB 182 (1 of 29)
So i finally got my Clio :D dead chuffed with it!! Not bad for £900, few bumps but can barely notice them at all. Needs door respraying cause some little git keyed it :mad: and needs a new driver side mirror but after then the plans i have for this car at the minute are:

PH2 Rear Lights
Dual Optics + HID's
Maybe to colour code bumpers
172 Spoiler/Boot lid sprayed same colour as car
Flat Wiper Blades
View attachment 83323

Do all of the above plus code the strips and door handles and maybe get it a bit lower and then leave it alone!

Renault Clio 1.2
Was thinking of lower profile tyres cause these are proper thick and sprayin alloys :/ not sure yet though

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Was thinking of lower profile tyres cause these are proper thick and sprayin alloys :/ not sure yet though

Get the other main more important additions made first like the sport headlights :approve:

Renault Clio 1.2
Yeah there are a must have :) need to get a scratch repaired first then on with the lights and 172 spoiler :)

Renault Clio 1.2
263812_10151060210791235_288463408_n.jpg309275_10151060242276235_699630773_n.jpg391972_10151060240331235_1442278274_n.jpg

Gave it a good clean, polished the whole thing and cleaned up the engine, then went for some snapshots, what you think?

Renault Clio MK4 RS
Car looks very tidy :) I need to give my engine a clean but for the life of me cannot be bothered, plus dont know what to use for cleaning it, what have you used?

Renault Clio 1.2
I used these wipes that my dad has, there full of soap and stink but they do a cracking job, only meant for interior but thought id try them on engine and it worked fine

Renault Clio 1.2
Started saving up for the following to pop on car:

Dual Optics + HID Kit
PH2 Rears
172 Spoiler
Colour Code Bumper
Clear Side Repeaters (For Dan ;) )
172 Alloys
Maybe Lowering Springs

Renault Clio MK4 RS
well i may have some 40mm lowering springs for sale soon, im going back to standard for a little while because getting coilovers soon so wont need them and want to go back to standard until then? :) and ill give my engine a clean soon when i get that spray on stuff :) just dont want to get any on the electrics and bugger it up :p

Renault Clio 1.2
Im gonna wait until i have the alloys first i think mate, probably round January i'll be looking at spring for my 21st :)

Renault Clio MK4 RS
i havent even informed my insurance of the springs as they will never know unless you crash the car plus its not that low, a 40mm drop is nice on the car and isnt super bad compared to the 60mm as they are to low in my opinion :) im looking for some 172 alloys but they cost like £150 for 4 and thats with/without tyres :p

Renault Clio MK4 RS
You do understand what insurance is for, right?
Yes i do, but when you pay £3000 for 3rd party fire and theft you would understand why i didnt inform them, plus they are coming off anytime soon so its all good :)

Renault Clio 1.2
Dual Optics and Fogs should be here next week :) might be picking up spoiler on sunday, can't wait to get em all done

Thumbs up to the hid kit! 6k looks nice. But if you have a crisp white 6k hid set up then why the hell would you want yellow fog lights? Damn that's one of my pet hates. But I like how it looks so far :)

Renault Clio 1.2
Thumbs up to the hid kit! 6k looks nice. But if you have a crisp white 6k hid set up then why the hell would you want yellow fog lights? Damn that's one of my pet hates. But I like how it looks so far :)

To be honest i don't know if they are crisp white haha but fair point about the fogs, still need to figure out how im going to fit them :/