ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio Project

Renault Clio 1.2
Will be looking for some PH2 Rear lights soon, anyone selling some? not sure if i want them smoked or not

my mate runs 6k HID's and they are crisp :) also if your looking for rear lights get yourself down a breakers yeard. payed £10 for two rear lights. smoked them myself and compared them to my original non smoked lights. smoked looked so tidy! fitted them and sold my standard headlights for £30 on ebay - not a bad profit :)

Renault Clio 1.2
my mate runs 6k HID's and they are crisp :) also if your looking for rear lights get yourself down a breakers yeard. payed £10 for two rear lights. smoked them myself and compared them to my original non smoked lights. smoked looked so tidy! fitted them and sold my standard headlights for £30 on ebay - not a bad profit :)

Ah nice one i might pop down on saturday to one, just looked at your feed i bloody love them angel lights!! How did you smoke them yourself?

Renault Clio 1.2
Struggling to refurb my optics, i noticed the front plastic shell is on clips, if i take them off will it be easier to clean them up?

Renault Clio 1.2
Quick Update, Spoiler fitted thinking of leaving it black to be honest :) 2012-11-03 14.02.57.jpg2012-11-03 14.02.43.jpg

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
If your a paid member, there is a tutorial in the guide section how to refurb your headlights using wet and dry paper/various polishes!

Renault Clio 1.2
Refurbing lights on saturday and maybe spraying my badges black, updates to come. Looking to start colour coding soon too, any tips?

Renault Clio 1.2
Had a nightmare fitting my dual optics, half of clips were bust on my car so i gave up, make matters worse my handbrake bust and car rolled into my garage wall, nice little bump and scratch, all i managed to get finished was spraying the badge black :mad:

Renault Clio 1.2
i change it at work with a knife haha i dont mind which light i have tbh as long as it works, my rear bumper light dosent work so need to sort that out too

Renault Clio 1.2
Another problem, took the lens off my dual optics to clean them out and noticed the paint on the light is peeling off, anything i can do to fix this?

Renault Clio 1.2
Right im again looking for some dual optics as the last lot i bought off here were knackered :( anybody selling?