ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio Sport

Clio Sport, Navara
Yh mate looks really nice. I hope to get something abit like that but i got a 1.2 atm as i couldnt afford a 1.4 because of my age and the insurance abit like yourself but I like the wheels and got good potential.

Insurance is a complete b**ch, takes the piss a little too much :) when it comes to insurance i sometimes wish i was a girl, my best mates sister is 18 and has been driving for less than a year, shes insured on a 1.8 GTI turbo MK4 Golf in her own name for just over a grand soo shittttttttttttttttt :(

Insurance is a complete b**ch, takes the piss a little too much :) when it comes to insurance i sometimes wish i was a girl, my best mates sister is 18 and has been driving for less than a year, shes insured on a 1.8 GTI turbo MK4 Golf in her own name for just over a grand soo shittttttttttttttttt :(

i'm sorry but i just don't believe that at all, i know plenty of females who have much less powerful cars when we were 18 and it was still more expensive! (plus VW's are EXPENSIVE to insure!) plus the fact it's more expenisve now!

Clio Sport, Navara
i'm sorry but i just don't believe that at all, i know plenty of females who have much less powerful cars when we were 18 and it was still more expensive! (plus VW's are EXPENSIVE to insure!) plus the fact it's more expenisve now!

I swear to god, why would i make that up im not sad,

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Not a fan to be honest.. lights are crud and the wheels don't suit it at all.

Also, it my well be a Sport but it's not a Renaultsport, which I think is what people are trying to get at...

Jap Box

Thats a beliveable story, one of my mates, 18, male, 1 crash. He got insurance on a 1.4 Golf MK4? I think its MK4 anyway, for £1400 in his own name.

Clio Sport, Navara
Thats a beliveable story, one of my mates, 18, male, 1 crash. He got insurance on a 1.4 Golf MK4? I think its MK4 anyway, for £1400 in his own name.

Some people on this forum are rediculus, were all on here for the same reason we love clios and obviously other cars but yet people still try to cause trouble :/ lol i dont understand it. i failed to mention her mum and dad are both named drivers so weather that changes it abit?

Clio Sport, Navara
Hey sorry for the late reply!!! But yeah quite a few things to be honest! Sprayed the Calipers Yellow, Renault badge on the front black, got a small back box ( Sound of it Doesnt overdo the speed of the car witch is good ;)) Induction Kit, few stickers for the window and front of the rear arches,, got some MK3 lights on the back im happy with it now! looks really good to me :) sounds nice! is nippy enough dont think im going to get anything else for it! Time to open a savings account and wait for me to be old enough to get insured on a Ph1 172 :evil:

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
they are mk2 ph2 lights :rasp: i thought they were called mk3 as well when i first joined got shot down in flames lol

get some updated pics up!

Clio Sport, Navara
they are mk2 ph2 lights :rasp: i thought they were called mk3 as well when i first joined got shot down in flames lol

get some updated pics up!

Haha thanks for the heads up man ;) Well yeah got my self some MK2 PH2 Lights for the back :cool: nahhh will in the next few days though currently having the 182 wheels spreyed a dark metallic anthracite colour haha! so soon as there done! i will deffinately stick some photos up :evil:

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Not a fan of the angel eyes but I like everything else. The Ph2 lights will freshen up the rear nicely.