ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio trophy

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I attended the north east meet last weekend and sneaked off to get a few pics of my trophy with dan. His will be better quality than mine.

I'm trying to get hold of a good stainless steel cat back exhaust as the car is booked in for custom mapping at Rs tuning

The car currently has no rear seats so sitting higher than usual

While the car has been gettin a new engine and some dodgy workmanship I've done a few mods :

Scorpion de-cat
Whiteline rear arb
Eibach sportline springs
Omp trecento 300mm steering wheel
K-tec updated engine and gearbox mounts inc dogbone.
Ph1 airbox
Jms matched inlets
New style Renault sport badge
Small front plate
Painted inlet, rocker cover and fuel rail cover
Small aerial

076-2.jpg

075-2.jpg

080-2.jpg

074-2.jpg

079-2.jpg

Dan walking on the roof of my car....joke as much as I like him he would die if this happened

085-2.jpg

087-2.jpg

088-2.jpg

089-2.jpg

091-2.jpg

I've also added a de-cat to it

050-3.jpg

045-3.jpg

090-1.jpg

Thanks for looking, the saga continues....

Last edited:

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
you were the one who give renwick the passanger ride right? very nice car anyway... is this the one that cost 2k to fix ? :(
Yeah and set to cost even more but that's a story for later once issues have been 'resolved' With some of the work carried out

CLIO 172 CUP....
love your car mate think it look ace..;)..

also any one no were these small number plate from...i wont one...:approve:

172 cup
Dude im not a slight guy, a Clio wouldn't fair well with me on it's roof! Lol pics incoming Chris :)

E85 3.0i
Very nice Chris hopefully all your problems are in the past now! Looked tidy on Sunday - you still wanna swap with the LY? haha

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Lets just say its broke again, lesson learnt, don't trust people you dont know too well.

172 cup
DSC_0775_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0776_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0777_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0778_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0780_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0781_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0782_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0784_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0779_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0783_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0785_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0786_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0789_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0790_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0795_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0662_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0787_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0792_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0742_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0791_edited-1.jpg

might have 1 or 2 more to fish out, when its better we can get some nicer pictures for you easy enough.

172 Cup
Looks lovely as usual mate, some nice mods on there aswell! hope all the issues get sorted out soon so you can start and enjoy her

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Looks lovely as usual mate, some nice mods on there aswell! hope all the issues get sorted out soon so you can start and enjoy her

The thing thats pissed me off the most is I've had it back now and started to enjoy it then it breaks again, ready to empty my wallet yet again for another £500

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Love the seat plaque mate, really neat touch. :)

Sorry to hear about the issues, just found out when I bought my new suspension eibach and sachs made them for the FRP, learn something new everyday!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Love the seat plaque mate, really neat touch. :)

Sorry to hear about the issues, just found out when I bought my new suspension eibach and sachs made them for the FRP, learn something new everyday!

The seat plaques are standard. lol

Looks great!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
The thing thats pissed me off the most is I've had it back now and started to enjoy it then it breaks again, ready to empty my wallet yet again for another £500

FFS mate not good :dapprove:

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Lesson learnt mate, atleast I know this time it's going to be done properly and not taking away and fixed on the cheap after someone else's mistake when they came to do the belts for me.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Lesson learnt mate, atleast I know this time it's going to be done properly and not taking away and fixed on the cheap after someone else's mistake when they came to do the belts for me.

What's happened? Been timed up wrong?

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Love the pic of it driving up the hill, looks mint! Also like the plate T700 to suit the number 007!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
dude youre slowly ruining it. stop adding silly bits you slaaag. thats the decat i had on mine. its a right c**t to get the old lamnda sensor thing out. which gypos you letting work on ya car ya muppit?

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
It's getting all the right bits mate it should be a good all round car when it's done I hope

Last edited: