ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio Turbo

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
are you running it on a JC5? How's that holding out?

god it looks good.

yes mate

it was on a jb3 that i blew apart in germany in july, so i swapped it to a jc5 ex clio cup box from team think, seems fine so far and its on the old style circlip diff, which is a bit of a worry lol

340i
was on anthracite willy wheels a while back, had to sell them to fund the williams run about tho. may get another set in the future but tbh i wasnt that keen on them, dont suit the clean lines of the car

kris86, runs just over 250bhp mate

willydesk.jpg

ahh miss those wheels LOL ;)

S4 Avant
Had a look at the williams on the way home tonight, twas dark so couldn't see much, but spotted the number plate was in the windscreen, what are the plans for it?

Looking forward to seeing this turbo'd beast out and about too

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Had a look at the williams on the way home tonight, twas dark so couldn't see much, but spotted the number plate was in the windscreen, what are the plans for it?

Looking forward to seeing this turbo'd beast out and about too

errrrmmm...yeah, plate came off in a ford i hit at 60 other week (as in ford through a river, not the cars lol) still not got round to re-affixing it. there are no plans for williams really, just a run about, so keep it mechanically sound and plate up the rust. maybe give the wheels a lick of paint next year!