ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio v6

Black/Gold Clio V6 PH2
just had the wheels powder coated black and the side pods to match the rest of the car, along with a few other bits.
thinking about spraying the calpiers yellow to contrast with the wheels?

pic:
DSCF0169.jpg

DSCF0194.jpg

DSCF0177-1.jpg

DSCF0174.jpg

DSCF0205.jpg

DSCF0187.jpg

nik

M2 Competition
Standard rear lights with silvervisions, and lose the stickers, and that'll look spot on :)

Id keep the red calipers mate, i quite like em.

80MPG BEEZA
once the tyre shine dries it isnt slippery i have it on mine all the time and makes no difference when pushing it just dont put it underload when it hasnt dried

porsche 944 - 80's ftw!
If darth vader was ever to drive a car, that would be it!
Looks hard as nails.

Really nice m8.

ITB BG 182
I love it. Keep the rear lights as is mate as ive got the same an went back to orignals an it just lookd odd.
All i would say is loose the rear wiper because with full tints you cant see out it anyway. An try to find some one or an old 172 with xenon head lamps as they have the black inserts in the headlamp instead of the silver which is what im after.
My motor is like yours atm minus the v6 engine and multi spoke allys

Black/Gold Clio V6 PH2
Thanks for all the comments;

The tail lights were the hard decision, but I think they will stay - they add to the tinted "stealth" look that only a black car can give.

Front splitter to be fitted later this week (in black of course!).

Nik

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Thanks for all the comments;

The tail lights were the hard decision, but I think they will stay - they add to the tinted "stealth" look that only a black car can give.

Front splitter to be fitted later this week (in black of course!).

Nik

Hi Nik...........nice car matey.

What splitter are you putting on?.........and where did you get it from?
I am a member of v6clio.net and loads of people ask about a splitter that will fit the mk2.

Thanks

Paul

An orange one
i must be the only one not feeling that at all...

looks like nightriders car....waaayy too black :(:(

sorry...think i'll keep mine OEM after seeing that :(

lift number 1 @ btm
how about carbon side pods? if you go on the v6 forum, get in touch with scot from sg. i know he was having a batch made and that would definately look sick as!!