ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio with hydraulics

no idea what rims they are my brother put them on 2 day off his mini. and while i was adjustied the torstion bar a bit 2 high and it was bouncy

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
alleycats are the rims, but... how the fook did he manage to fit them.. totally diff PCD :S

Same wheels as me. Mine stick out an inch at the front and 2" at the back with valver arches so yours must be a different offset to mine.

Looks good tho.

Matt

What size are they 13x7 or 13x8?

DSCF1980.gif

Thats what they look like on mine. Front is fine but i'm puttin a non 16v axle on the back cos they stick out too much.

Matt

here

Attachments

• car 1.jpg
    car 1.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 26
  • car 2.jpg
    car 2.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 28
  • car123.jpg
    car123.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 22
  • car1.jpg
    car1.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 21
  • car3.jpg
    car3.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 24

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
clowo16v, are they mini wheels? like mini PCD as i thought they do not fit. are you using wobbly bolts to fit them on?

cheers

SamboRT said:
clowo16v, are they mini wheels? like mini PCD as i thought they do not fit. are you using wobbly bolts to fit them on?

cheers

yep they are mini wheels the bolts all lined up perfect

Minis are 4x98 so might not have lined up perfectly but might go on.

Mine are 4x108 ford pattern. The front hubs are re-drilled and I need to fit 15mm spacers. I'm putting a drum braked non 16v axle on the back, as to get them to clear the calipers i'd have to run 35mm spacers. With the drums I just need to fit my hub adapters and they'll fit.

Matt