ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio

Williams
Hey, i registerd a while back but never really been arsed to post...:approve:

Im Al from East manchester (Glossop)
Iv got a immaculate Mk 1 Clio 1.2

P1140070.jpg

P1140087-1.jpg

P1140076.jpg

Not done much yet, only fitted fog lights and given the bay a good clean... Oh and wacked a pair of the Mrs tights on the air intake pipe:approve:

Given the bay a good clean too....

DSC00969.jpg

DSC00968.jpg

DSC00971.jpg

DSC00970.jpg

Got a few things in mind for what todo with him... Williams bonnet, leather seats and got it booked in for a little colour codeing...

C+C welcome

Williams
If i go down the route of lowering it then id get a new set of alloys at the same time... There's nothing worse than having small alloys and it low.

Tempted to get a set like this
64_1.jpg

Ahh the tights trick of using them to filter any crap out of the air so it doesnt get in your engine. (your air filter basically) but still lets the noises of your engine out without buffering noise like your filter does...

*edit Oh and the Flaps are staying.... I like them!

ZT 1.8T
tights are enough to stop bigger foreign bodies but surely not enough to stop smaller ones?

corsa c exclusiv
remember if you are going for a willy bonnet you will have to get different headlights aswell, the square shaped ones, as the willy bonnet is not rounded like the ph3

Williams
Yeah, Been meaning to ask you lot weather it would be a straight swap for the lights & bonnet? would the wireing loom be similar? im a sparky myself so changing a few connectors wouldnt be hard but if it means relaying new wires around the car its a bother i could do without...

I'v been keeping my eyes open for a good while now for a front end off a Will lad no luck as of yet :(

The tights have been on for around 3months now, had no problems as of now *touch wood*

1.6 16v
Welcome dude! :)

Your mk1 ph3 is looking in top condition!

I would get some rims, lower it and it will look loads better IMO.
I wouldnt bother getting the willi bonnet, i like the shape of the ph3.

Steve

K20 eg 217 whp.
You should keep the phase 3 front end and just buy a 16v vent from somewhere like k-tec and have a body shop put it on and spray it will work out easier than changing all the front lights i rekon

i used to have a mk 1 phase 3, i had the bonnet badge smoothed off and looked really well! id either do that or the valver/williams bonnet, but think you have to get the front wings too aswel as the lights!

Leon Cupra R 225
welcome matey, indeed another jesus as taylor says and oop north. nice clean car, looks well kept.

Williams
haha theyre busy filtering my air!

Cheers for all the replys, ill try and keep you updated with things that i do to him!

Welcome dude,

Car looks nice just needs dropping and GET A FUNKING AIR FILTER ON BEFORE YOU KILL YOUR CAR! :D

Previous owner did this on my car and I have had no end of trouble with dirty throttle bodies and suchlike.

Williams
Welcome dude,

Car looks nice just needs dropping and GET A FUNKING AIR FILTER ON BEFORE YOU KILL YOUR CAR! :D

Previous owner did this on my car and I have had no end of trouble with dirty throttle bodies and suchlike.

Yes sir!!

P1300142.jpg

"totally disagree! small wheels and stupidly low suspension is awsome. a bit of width would help though"

Personally i think small wheels look daft!

Each to their own though eh fella!?

This has been aquireing my last couple of weekends, Fo0king top buy and i reccomed you all to get one! (unless you weigh over 14 stone!)
P1200090.jpg