ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio!

CLIO E7J
HI PEOPLE. I´M FROM NICARAGUA. I HAVE A RENAULT CLIO (NON CUP). THE LIST OF MODIFICATION IS:

- COIL OVERS EIBACH
- SHOCKS SPAX
- VYNIL
- RESONATOR
- RIMS 14¨
- FREE PIPE.
- 2 BOTTLES BY NOS
- SONY XPLOD 450W SPEAKER
- FORGET PISTONS BY K-TEC RACING
- CLUTCH N´GRUOP

imagen527qb1.jpg

MY ENGINE:

imagen475gj3.jpg

MY NOS BOTTLE:
dsc03852me8.jpg

Last edited:
  CLIO E7J
ONLY FOR DRAG RACING I USE THE NOS. I HAVE A LICENSE PLATE! :lolup:

HERE NEVER SPEAK SPANISH?? MY ENGLISH IS VERY POOR!:dapprove::dapprove:

MORE PICTS

imagen532uw6.jpg

FANTASY.... JAJAJAJAJA
dsc02184qk9.jpg

MY ENGINE INTERIOR:

copiadeimagen25su6.jpg

copiadeimagen30cd4.jpg

RB 182 Cup
HI PEOPLE. I´M FROM NICARAGUA. I HAVE A RENAULT CLIO (NON CUP). THE LIST OF MODIFICATION IS:

- COIL OVERS EIBACH
- SHOCKS SPAX
- VYNIL
- RESONATOR
- RIMS 14¨
- FREE PIPE.
- 2 BOTTLES BY NOS
- SONY XPLOD 450W SPEAKER
- FORGET PISTONS BY K-TEC RACING
- CLUTCH N´GRUOP

imagen527qb1.jpg

MY ENGINE:

imagen475gj3.jpg

MY NOS BOTTLE:
dsc03852me8.jpg

i smell bullshit lol, you say you have got eibach coilovers with spax shocks? in the photo you have some lowering springs and standard dampers? you say you have got nos, but the photo if of a mr2 it looks like? there nothing under the bonnet to show any nos is connected and in all you photos you car had all the seats in still?? basically its a bog standard rt with tons of s**t vinyl stuck to it and a gay exhuast. Rant over:rolleyes:

p.s i thought the 1.4 rt was a 8v single cam engine? you also have a pic up with a twin cam engine?? sort it out mate lol

Last edited:
  BMW M135i
Deffo not a 1.4 16v as the K4J lump has the exhaust at the rear for a start. That and the picture of "his" head isn't a K4J head as the top part of the cam journels are part of the cam cover like the RS engine.

Chocolate Bar™
welcome mate, interesting to se ethe different modding styles from different countries!

1.8 8v RSi
he's also said in mod list that he has got 2 nos bottles.....didn't say they were connected...didnt even say they were full....i seem to smell a bit of bs here