ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio :)

LY R26
looks good budyy, i was gonna have a kind of stealth look going on but then went half white, didnt like it and now things are red haha! trying to get 172 alloys and they will be red too:D just get the coilies mate ditch the springs haha!

looks good budyy, i was gonna have a kind of stealth look going on but then went half white, didnt like it and now things are red haha! trying to get 172 alloys and they will be red too:D just get the coilies mate ditch the springs haha!

Thanks, seen yours, looks smart :)

I soo want coilies but i'll wait til ive passed and hopefully sort them out.

LY R26
coilovers are probably te best buy for my car mate, should deffo look into it when you pass! im looking for turbines now, changed my mind on the 172 alloys haha, might even get custom springs for the rears;)

B

bigrich690

car looks good love the speermint interiour lol, get it lowered soon :)

B

bigrich690

could be worse.............erm it could be higher lol to be fair i cant tell in your photos that its lowered, need a side photo :approve: but then again i like lowered cars so i'll shut up now :quiet:

could be worse.............erm it could be higher lol to be fair i cant tell in your photos that its lowered, need a side photo :approve: but then again i like lowered cars so i'll shut up now :quiet:

It would be on its arse if i could :( Just not viable when im learning to drive and got insurance to deal with :rasp:

24042010410.jpg

imgp3624.jpg

B

bigrich690

fair play to you pal, you got plenty of time to do what ever you wanna do and i can see the difference now in comparisont i stand corrected :eek:

1.2 dynamique
by the way you blanked your number plate on all but the last photo
scrap that realised they werent on there till the last photo

Clio V6
Slam it :rasp:
White wheels :rasp:
Smoke lights :rasp:
Tint windows :rasp:
Yellow front diamond :rasp:
HIDs :rasp:

That is all....

Last edited:
Cheers guys, blue is done now :)

Will get some proper pictures soon, looks completely different in sunlight but i cba to move it out of garage.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Its nice and different, I like it. Get that 172 bumper though :rasp:

Where did you get the aero wipers from btw?

One of the nicest cars on here IMO, prefered the yellow to the blue though personally. Nice job mate!

Thanks! Ill be bored of blue soon, so easy to change it all :)

Lovin the look of this the now mate.
It's beggin for an RS interior though!!
Its nice and different, I like it. Get that 172 bumper though :rasp:

Where did you get the aero wipers from btw?

Cheers! Interior and bumper are deffo on the to-do list.
I can drive it now so money is abit tight :( They will come eventually though!

Wipers are from eBay mate :)

Stagecoach Ticket
been watching this thread looks nice mate really like the blue better than the yellow
does look lowerd aswell standard 1.2 ride height is gash coilovers are a waste of money when your proberly going to get rid in a few years

maybe colour code the plastic side strips? you done a good job on the wheels shouldent be 2 hard

Cheers guys :)

Not many updates, just thought i'd wack a new picture on :)

newc.jpg

I got a private plate for my birthday but thats not on yet :D

Colour-coding will be done over the summer at some point, and hopefully a 172 rear bumper if I can find one!