ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio....

Clio 1.2 Mk2 Ph1
Ive recently bought a 1.2 sport mk2 ph1 and going from a scooby im loving the money im saving in running it! I want to tidy it up a bit, here it a list of my ideas, let me know what you think. oh ill post a pic shortly. Its dark blue :)

Lowering springs 60mm
Eyelids
Tint windows
Respray original 14" Alloys Black/White
Respray badges black/white
Colour code plastic trim on bumpers and side (its this easy enough to do?)
French plates

I figure this is not an original way to style a clio as ive seen alot like this online. I love the styling so why not copy it? I guess a few are gonna hate my idea but thats the point its MINE! lol if anyone has any tips etc then they would be appreciated! :D

Plans sound good mate, bang a picture up and let us decide what colour your wheels would look best in :)

Clio 1.2 Mk2 Ph1
Here we go with a big update, pretty much forgetting what ive planned above!

As it stands...

Upgraded HU
6x9 Speakers (I know, chavvy but they were free and my parcel shelf was pre-cut)
15" Wolfrace Voodoos
Lowered 60mm Rear 40mm Front
K&N Induction Kit

Plans...

Sand and polish headlights.
Colour code side strips and bumper strips (not sure how easy the latter is?)

Well, im not sure really what the merits are but I was planning on taking the car to k-tec and having the ecu remapped? I know the gain isnt that great but any more power is surely a good thing? ;)

Backbox? Im def looking to keep it stealth, having a shiny/loud back box does not appeal to me and it attracts all the idiots who think I want to race.

I did have the eyelids on but I took them off tbh as it looked stupid, although my spray job was rather good for a 1st attempt :D

Pics to follow, let me know your opinions chaps, be nice although you cant hurt me through a computer screen with an opinion! ;)

Thanks

Tony

Clio 1.2 Mk2 Ph1
IMG00774-20120320-0836.jpgIMG00775-20120320-0836.jpgIMG00776-20120320-0837.jpgIMG00777-20120320-0837.jpgIMG00778-20120320-0837.jpg

BTW the 'TURKISH' stickers have gone, it was a long running joke with some friends and sorry for the dirty car, i cleaned 24 hours before the pics and its already dirty! grrr......

Clio 1.2 Mk2 Ph1
Just spoke to the misses who hates this 'gay car club' and shes decided to name my car, came up with................. 'ENGLEBERT'

i like it mate, colour coding it possible, i've just done my side strips and spoiler myself, bumpers are do-able... it your willing to spend a lot of money on rattle cans... would probably work out cheaper to get a bodyshop to do it to be fair... i spend £70 on rattle cans just to colour code my side strips and spoiler mate!