ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

:( My Clio's Pissed Its Self :(

Clio Mk1
well today after doing my amp n tht i decided to clean out my car becuase it was a tip lol enyway took everythink out like the mats and all the junk and on the passenger side floor its wet :( checked sunroof for leaks no leaks any one know what it could be? also my heaters dont get hot they just get warm ?

Clio 172
heater matrix behind the dash my friend, i know it sounds discusting but put ur finger in the wet stuff "dont laugh" and lick it, if its got a funny taste providin u got anti freeze in ur car its coolant and is most likely ur matrix, common on renaults i fixed a mates laguna pain to get to in tht car.

williams 2 turbo
i had this and it was the water pipe for the rear washer had a split in it. i goes just under the top of the carpet by the rear seats, where they hinge. took me ages to find it.

Clio Mk1
i had this and it was the water pipe for the rear washer had a split in it. i goes just under the top of the carpet by the rear seats, where they hinge. took me ages to find it.

good boy :) my rear washer jet dosent work i wonder why thanks to both of you ill check that tomoz now

Suzuki Ignis
lol same here, rear washer wasnt working and i thought it was blocked so just held it for ages then realised water everywhere!

All taped up now but washer doesnt work, dont really use the rear wiper anyway.