ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my cup 172 (royal deeside pics)

Astra van,Mk1 nova
here are some pics of my new cup in the day light drove to royal deeside to get some of these

S5031377.jpg

S5031381.jpg

S5031394.jpg

S5031389.jpg

S5031388.jpg

S5031387.jpg

S5031397.jpg

S5031400.jpg

S5031402.jpg

S5031383.jpg

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Nothing about the dodgy angle imo.... coz its just the strip that is different color... texture is different aswell!

Leon Cupra 300
Yeah afraid so mate, looks a bit gash tbh... Autoglym Bumper Care does the trick and lasts a month or so.

The bump strips on a cup are dyed plastic.

Paint increases the 0-60 time by a fraction of a tenth.

I thought you were all Clio buffs?

Mk4 .:R32

you forgot that the 0.001mm decrease in width of the bumper strip reduces drag, reducing its 0-60 by 0.00034 seconds compared with the full fat

you forgot that the 0.001mm decrease in width of the bumper strip reduces drag, reducing its 0-60 by 0.00034 seconds compared with the full fat

I didn't want to baffle them with the science behind it dude ;)

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Huh?.... coz day sed that Renault didn't lacquer the bumpstrips on the cup so itll be lighter.

and i sed why didn't Renault not lacquer the other parts aswell, making it even lighter... like doors, bonnet etc etc.

Astra van,Mk1 nova
well i like the side strips tbh goes with the interior plastics, i think if they were the same colour as the car it would look bland imo:cool:

Astra van,Mk1 nova
cheers guys, just give me a flash as im usually totally blind when it comes to spotting people lol

we will have to have a meet soon as i have noticed alot of other users from aberdeen, i would arange it but i cannot post in the local meet section:)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^Where are the night pics taken, thought it was makkro for a second. Then Subsea7...