ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My CUP in all its glory!!!!

clio 200
spent a bit of time making it look nice and shiny

Wot you think???

car046.gif

car041.gif

car039.gif

car044.gif

car037.gif

car042.gif

and a black and white 1 for good measure

cliobw.gif

clio 200
i question'd this when i bought it from dealer and apparently some of the cups didnt come with the dark grey inserts.

it doesnt look like its been sprayed as colour and texture are exactly same as the rest of the car and its hpi clear so never had an accident

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
lovely that! gimme your wheels!!!!

by the way a hpi doesnt mean its not been in an accident, just not written off etc, and they are supposed to have the black stickers

clio 200
i know hpi doesnt mean not been in an accident but its a gd indicator especially as i bought it from a m8, he didnt have accident or get bumper sprayed so mine didnt come with them and have been told by quite a few ppl that not all of the cups come with the inserts.

you like my wheels gaz, well i would love yours

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
lol! keep em silver dude, there are too many around with anthricite now, cleaned up the silver tooks great!!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
meggerman said:
hows about a polished metal look, the silver spray of stock cup wheels looks cheap

nah

IMG_3716.jpg

when they sparkle like this, i beg to differ! (pic borrowed)

RenaultSport Clio 172 Cup
A19 CUP said:
oh and its lowered by 30mm on a koni kit tucks

Lovely motor mate, I have the same albeit mines standard at the moment. After seeing yours I'm thinking about lowering mine though. How much was the koni's fitted and do they make the car handle better than standard? :D

DC5
Am I just being thick here? What black bits is the bumper meant to have that this one doesn't? Mine looks exactly the same as this one, and hasn't got any extra black bits. My washer jet blanks are also colour coded. I thought they all were on the 172Cup, don't think they are on the 182 Cup though.

VaVa
Doh. You're right about the washer jets. lol.

The black bits are either side of the small slit above the number plate.

DC5
Looking out of the window, I can't see the black bits either. So may be there were a few that didn't have them.

106 GTi
Looks very good. Thought that when I saw it at Combe back in April to though.

Them black bits not fitted will save loads of weight, I am sure its the Renault thinking ;)

clio 200
yes have tarox g88 discs and pads all round

and gary spencer the koni kit was about 450 all fitted quite a while back now so prob can get it alot cheaper now, everyone will say coilovers are better which i wont argue about but i wanted a very good road ride quality and it performs very well

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
A19 CUP said:
i question'd this when i bought it from dealer and apparently some of the cups didnt come with the dark grey inserts.

it doesnt look like its been sprayed as colour and texture are exactly same as the rest of the car and its hpi clear so never had an accident

You wouldn't know if it had been in accident from the hpi. Only tells you if its been written off.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
gt_gaz said:
lovely that! gimme your wheels!!!!

by the way a hpi doesnt mean its not been in an accident, just not written off etc, and they are supposed to have the black stickers

polarbert said:
You wouldn't know if it had been in accident from the hpi. Only tells you if its been written off.

echo echo echo lol!!!!