ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My cup

Z4 Roadster
Hey all

Had my cup for a few weeks now, but not got round to taking a photo..

so here she is!

So far so good, needs a 36k service soon and got my suspicions that an engine mount or two will need replacing.

However, it's quick and fun, so I'm happy, and I LOVE my anthracite turinis's..... :)

Last edited:
  M2 Competition
Looks ace fella, welcome to the brotherhood of cup! Be prepared to be slated for not having abs though! lol.

Any other mods? plans for it? Any close ups of the wheels?

Dan.

Edit- just noticed your orange repeaters, go to renault and ask for some clear 182 side repeaters and bulbs, makes a big difference :)

Z4 Roadster
cheers pal :)

Yeah, I know it's still got orange side repeaters!!! Just not got round to changing them - wasn't sure where is best to get them from.

I had assumed getting them off ebay tbh, but you say go to Renault and get the 182 ones - they cheap enough then?

M2 Competition
Cost a little bit more than ebay, but ive had bad experiences with them either yellowing, or not fitting right, or needing modifying etc. At least the renault ones are top notch and a straight, pull out, push in swap. Silvervisions too once thats done! hehe :)

Leon Cupra 300
looks lovely that does mate, when replace my turinis cant decide to keep them std silver i love std cars or just go for the anth hmmm cant decide! is it lowered too?

i noticed your repeaters too, mine came with clear ones form new, think was like that for 2003 onwards, so these ne different to 182 ones

edited to say look at my other post to see silvervisions, looks a lot cleaner

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
nice mate! love it, Dont get repeaters off ebay, mine are yellow. Buying some this week

Z4 Roadster
cheers all. :)

looks like a trip to a stealer this week then, ta.

Yeah, it is lowered on apex springs. Only other mod is a k&n induction kit, but I've just bought an ITG panel filter, so will probably put the standard box back on with the panel filter, just a personal preference really.

I just love the wheels. Thought you might like a close up of them......:)

Last edited:
  V6
very nice mate was you in stevenage, i fink it was yestday moring going down dual carriage way saw clio looked identical to yours i was in silver clio slighty modded.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Thats got to be one of the nicest cups in my opinion, wheels make it looks so nice, also the paint looks a lot darker, probaly coz ur in woods. Looks gorgeous but.