ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Cup

Hi All

I have been posting alot recently but have not got round to posting any pics of my cup.
So i thought i would share a few with you.
There is one pic of it a few hours after i brought it and the rest were taken today.
I have been busy modding over the last two months to get it to how it looks now.
Spec as follows:
H&R coilovers
JaNspeed de-cat
Magnex exhaust (cat back)
White Speedline 2118's(slightly disapointed they didn't come with the blue writting on them)

All optinions appreciated.
Thanks for looking.
zante06001.jpg

Pictures079.jpg

Pictures071.jpg

Pictures075.jpg

Pictures077.jpg

Pictures070.jpg

Pictures073.jpg

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
was it buy 2 get one free on ktec stickers? ;)

car looks good mate.good choice of wheel.

Turbos.
So what tuning company did you use?

I love the wheels, they look superb, better without any silly 'race style' lettering on them anyway.

cheers for all the comments!
Yeah thats as low as my rear will sit!i want to go a bit lower!is there anyway round this?as that is ment to be a 50mm drop i think!can anyone provide a link or a number where i could sort the rear suspension out?

Yeah got most of my bits from k-tec as you can gather!sticker will be getting ripped of soon i think!i wasnt sure of it myself and dont want to look like a sticker w hore!

As for the white wheels i spent to much time cleaning it anyway so there ok for the time being!

172 Cup
That exhaust (why do people do this to Cups!) and k-tec stickers look absolutely horrific! Apart from that nice car.

Sib said:
did you get a second mount fitted for the exhaust?

Not to sure to be honest mate.I'm thinking about changing the exhuast maybe even going back to standard!i get a lot of ratteling and the noises are starting to annoy me a tad

Engles Mummy
Nice m8.

Get rid of that w**k sticker & rude boy exhaust.

Remember you got a cup m8...not a corsa :)

But in all honesty, it's very mint chocolate!

Can't see the video mate!

What other exhausts should i be looking at?Didnt realise so many people disliked this one!

172 Cup
That's because it's too big for the car and it looks s**t! (if I may be so blunt) I don't know how anyone can think these things look good on an RS.

As said above, you've got a Cup mate, stop tryna turn it into a Corsa.

1.6 16v
alrite mate! what rugby club is that in the background?
lovely car but better off without the big k-tec skicker imo!

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
pecan said:
That's because it's too big for the car and it looks sh*t! (if I may be so blunt) I don't know how anyone can think these things look good on an RS.

As said above, you've got a Cup mate, stop tryna turn it into a Corsa.

at the end of the day its personal preference, who cares what anyone else thinks. As for turning it into a corsa pmsl. Yeah if it had chrome mirrors, neons and ripspeed stickers all over it. its just an exhaust

172 Cup
No it's not just an exhaust. It completely ruins the back end, and ultimately, the entire car. Obviously he does care what everyone else thinks, hence this thread.