ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Cup

cup_66 said:
As said above, you've got a Cup mate, stop tryna turn it into a Corsa.

Thats a bit over the top mate!its an exhaust at the end of the day!how is that trying to turn it into a corsa?as for tailpipe options im new to the clio scene and didnt really know what would suit it.I remembered a cup that used to go round my way with the same style one and thought it looked ok, so i opted for it.I dont dislike the style its the way that sits which i don't like.

Thinking of swapping it for a k-tec stealth system.

what suspension do you have?

if you can manage the drive to cardiff prospeed would sort you out with a nice exhaust properly cut into the bumper so it looks like it is meant to be there

timsclio172 said:
what suspension do you have?

if you can manage the drive to cardiff prospeed would sort you out with a nice exhaust properly cut into the bumper so it looks like it is meant to be there

Cool cheers for the info i'll look into it!I got H&R coilovers mate want to go a bit lower at the rear tho

172 Cup
I think a K-Tec stealth system would be a wise decision. 172's weren't meant to have an exhaust on display.. live with it.

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
pecan said:
I think a K-Tec stealth system would be a wise decision. 172's weren't meant to have an exhaust on display.. live with it.

yeh the prospeed one looks dump doesnt it! :rolleyes:

172 Cup
crazycup said:
yeh the prospeed one looks dump doesnt it! :rolleyes:

Prospeed is an improvement over this lump of s**t, sure (if you're talking about the single pipe, cut into the bumper system). But a stealth system is still superior in my eyes. The rear end just shouldn't be fucked with.

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
pecan said:
Prospeed is an improvement over this lump of sh*t, sure (if you're talking about the single pipe, cut into the bumper system). But a stealth system is still superior in my eyes. The rear end just shouldn't be f**ked with.

i agree that the 172 should not have a visable exhuast......it just looks strange when a car goes past sounding like an afgan tank and there is no tailpipe! But for now the magnex 6x4 rudeboy will do thanks....lol maybe i will shoot some bazookers out of it!

Anyone know how to drop my rear down a bit more?i'm currently at the lowest setting on h&r's but would like to go a bit lower.

Also thinking about getting a carbon bonnet but can't picture it!anyone got any pics of cups with carbon bonnets?

WICKED mate, got the same wheels on order for my cup and i cant bloody wait to bolt em on after seeing these pics! Did you notice much difference going from 16 to 15 inch wheels?

Bumblebee
great lookin car. i think the stealth exhaust would be your best option and maybe a slightly more subtle sticker for the rear. Very minor problems that can be sorted in an hour or two.

Yeah sticker is being removed!

The wheels look so much better in the flesh!Didnt really notice any difference from the 16s top 15s

so does anyone know how to drop the rear down any more??

Few updated pics,Had my windows tinted and some pressed French plates put on!comments welcome

Pictures089.jpg

Pictures087.jpg

Pictures083.jpg

Pictures080.jpg

Pictures091.jpg