ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my cup

alfa romeo gtv v6
hi all been on here for a while now and finally got some pics of my much loved 172 cup. cleaned it the other day so thot it was about time to get some photos. completely standard altho mods will be needed as she is going to the nurburgring in august but keeping the exterior the same! hope this works enjoy!
http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/greg172/

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Looks like a tidy example :) Leave it standard :D

Dan

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
very nice :)

and to make it easier for ppl to view;

IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

IMG_0281.jpg

IMG_0282.jpg

alfa romeo gtv v6
cheers im just being lazy. brakes and a new set of boots r my top priority apart from that it will be standard

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Looks Very Tidy, Keep it as close to Std as you can and just upgrade what is needed

looks great, can I suggest clear side repeaters plus Cup badges?

And if you have the money some better seats, should look rather tasty then :)

alfa romeo gtv v6
looks great, can I suggest clear side repeaters plus Cup badges?

And if you have the money some better seats, should look rather tasty then :)

yeh i have looked into that where is the best place to get the cup badges for the doors? just a renault dealership? clear side indicators will be easy enough to pick up. i have also looked at seats but they seem a bit on the pricey side. any recommended websites for them?

alfa romeo gtv v6
ebay for the badges matey, should be loads... seats not too sure sorry have a look around.

just had a look just now but i couldn't find any. i'll pop along to renault i wouldnt think they'll be too pricey. whats everyones opinion on air filters i have a pipercross on mine which i think gives better throttle response but a few people on here have said it saps some of the power.