ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my dad driving

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
let my dad have a blast of the clio and was sat in his looking through pictures of jdm allstars and then i thought i would get a cool pic of the clio then he decided to be 18 all over again lol

IMG_4084.jpg

hahahahaha

he had a rather large grin on his face after this
:cool:

51 year old man going sideways FTW

lynden

53 Clio's & counting
My Dad's exactly the same mate, every time he goes out in my Clio he says 'il drive carefull' then of course he goes back to his rally driver days and gives it death lol.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
he then proceeded to go round the roundabouts at trafford centre with traction off with the tyres squeeling and then said watch this and lifted off! caught it perfectly though! he drives his vectra like an old man though lol

R27, Deep Black
Everytime after my father drives the car i always wonder why half of my fuel has dissapeared when hes only ment to be dropping me off at the local pub!

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
no he didnt crash and yeh i get to drive the vectra but his new one bores the s**t out of me tbh

Clio 182 arctic
my dad doesnt like the 182 haha. i have to say that 200 actually looks quite good in black at the front.

My dads the same, its funny watching him take the MCS through Cheddar Gorge... it's also funny watching mother frown when she needs 2 more run flats @ £125 a corner!

He loves the snow/ice aswell. Drifting in the Warrior with 1 hand out the window.

Awesome picture, looks good.

TrackCar & F30 330d
Lol,

My old man would never try drifting my 182, because he'd know i'd just go out and do Donuts in his Rarri or Aston :)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
LOL another set of fronts?! you only got some new ones a few mths ago!!!

*makes mental note to never buy this car on the second hand market*

;)

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
LOL another set of fronts?! you only got some new ones a few mths ago!!!

*makes mental note to never buy this car on the second hand market*

;)

I don't plan on selling it and yeh I noticed I'm on my wear markers lol, 2 sets of front in 4 months, oooops, to be fair though Im driving it how it should be within reason, I'm more worried about the sidewalls lol roundabouts ftw

DB.

BMW 440i
I don't plan on selling it and yeh I noticed I'm on my wear markers lol, 2 sets of front in 4 months, oooops, to be fair though Im driving it how it should be within reason, I'm more worried about the sidewalls lol roundabouts ftw

Fair play to you mate!

Awesome pic!:cool: