ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my dad driving

Fabia VRS
Lush ! i was expecting a vid of him being s**t scared on the motorway whilst you go 100mph plus :p ( bit like the vid on youtube)

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
shut it vij!

hold on... do i see taped up fog lights in OP?!!? (avec TDK)

Was wondering when you would notice that! Yeh I used to have taped up lights on my first polo then TDK made me realise how cool it looks lol

clio 182 black /gold
Very nice. My dad does not want to drive mine. Come to think of it i dont want to drive his "X" reg Vectra. he does not bother over cars.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Yeh my dad had a vectra vxr but it failed it's mot on alot if stuff lol so he got it done and sold it for a 2.2 dti vectra I asked him what it's like ad he replied 'slow but I got 40mpg' lol

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Great pic!!

In a similar vein, i let Sarah's dad drive mine yesterday, we then proceeded to spend the next 30 minutes perfecting lift off oversteer on a deserted roundabout :lolup:

GTD, Lupo
I get a horrid noise coming from the passenger seat if I go above 60, good effort and a nice picture.

Gorms

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Great pic!!

In a similar vein, i let Sarah's dad drive mine yesterday, we then proceeded to spend the next 30 minutes perfecting lift off oversteer on a deserted roundabout :lolup:

Yeh my dads thinks it's hilarious doing lift off oversteer

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Your dad was doing burnouts in a car park?

Let me tell you where I am...

duncanDM1603_468x385.jpg

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Your dad was doing burnouts in a car park?

Let me tell you where I am...

duncanDM1603_468x385.jpg

No my dad was doing handbrake turns and lift off oversteer on a carpark, u can't do burnouts in front wheel drive......everybody knows that

CLIO PH1 172
hahaha dads exactly the same when i put my bucket seats in the other week he was itching to try them out. "come on they in yet, lets have a go then, come on, come on ectt.......... " - while im still trying to fix them in lol

so he sits in (squeezes in fat b*****d),straps up, starts the car, gives it massive revs, wheel spins off the pavement down my road, BLUE LIGHTS, - "get out" (so his at the end of my road trying to get out the bucket seats that he just about managed to squeeze into) - while im at the side of the road watching him lol, so he tells them in a very embarrassed tone "its my sons car and my foot slipped off the clutch" officer: "so what? you think your a boy racer again do you?" dad: "errm no, it seriusly slipped" officer "ok just go and dont be stupid" dad then takes another 5 mins trying to get in the seats to drive back down the road home - TOTAL OLD AGE FAIL !!!!!

Mini Cooper S
LOL^^

Nice pic...the oldies love a bit of fun now and again! I'm sure if I owned a sport, my dad would be taking it out and smokin' it'!

Nimbus Megane R26
lol good pic that!

My dads the same, he had to drive it back from birmingham as it was a month before i was 21 and couldnt get insured. Every lights we came upto he was like "can i burn that car off?" ... "go on then...." lol

Audi
Once got a telling off years back for my dad doing doughnuts in the college carpark when he came to pick me up one day. I was told by the principal that if he sees my "brother" doing that again that he would not be allowed on site again.

Good bit of sideways action in the Clio though. Respect for you old man.

Done a set of tyres in four months? PMSL. Brap brap braaaaaaaaaaaap. New tyres please. Thanks. Braaaaaaap braaaaaaaaaaap. New tyres please. Braap...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Done a set of tyres in four months? PMSL. Brap brap braaaaaaaaaaaap. New tyres please. Thanks. Braaaaaaap braaaaaaaaaaap. New tyres please. Braap...
It's loose change to a high rolling bad manz like him!

Barge
Really? A set of tyres in four months? Good god.

I had my R27 for 15 months and it still had the original OEM Conti sports on it which were new when I bought it. When it went they all had loads of tread still left. Probably speaks more for my driving style than the tyres. But at 130 a corner I wasn't keen on replacing those every four months. f**k about.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
f**k me even I used to get 7-8k out of the rears on the M3! Thats with trackdays and the odd bit of driftzingz

You will need a clutch in about 3k!

clio 197
i love this car, fact. i love the fact you shoot through your tires...

your 19 aint you, like me, you dont pay bills etc. so no biggi...

its more than likly driven every day! its easy to go through tires, its all based on what roads u use, and looking at what his dads doing that will clear a set pretty quick.

people drive how they want if they kill someone its there fault, but it seems hes doing things in an empty car park so whatever...

love this car though :)

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
i love this car, fact. i love the fact you shoot through your tires...

your 19 aint you, like me, you dont pay bills etc. so no biggi...

its more than likly driven every day! its easy to go through tires, its all based on what roads u use, and looking at what his dads doing that will clear a set pretty quick.

people drive how they want if they kill someone its there fault, but it seems hes doing things in an empty car park so whatever...

love this car though :)

yeh im 19 and yeh i drive it every day ive done 14500 miles in it and yeh i dont pay bills im just enjoying life tbh i bought the car as a present to myself :) and i love driving it, i wouldnt mind if i went through a set of tyres every 2 months because it makes me smile so much, its an awesome car and saving for 3 years was well worth it :) the car is getting some new additions next week ;)

lynden

Last edited:

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Wut. Yeah if he kills someone big deal eh who cares!

Not having a go at you brench, but at chowie's statement there. My dad did exactly the same on the airfield where his office is when my mum got the TT a few years back! LOL

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Tbh you can easily go through a set of new tyres in 4 months,just shows he is using it for what it was intended,good on you.