ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My day out ffs (Pics)

Clio 172

Went into the country today to try and get some decent pics of my car. Anyway found a nice place which was down a really long crappy track with loads of big stones etc.

Got to the end of the track and there was a nice grass area with good spots to take photos. My m8 then went across the field and up a hill to take some pics (I lucky stayed at the car)

This is what happens next:

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/3099/dsc000581pw.jpg

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/1318/dsc000577ur.jpg

Btw what happened was I noticed a change in the idle while standing beside the car... Followed loads of white smoke pouring out from under the front bumper. This was all to do with the fuel pipe below my manifold spliting causing petrol to spray onto my roasting hot manifold. I am so licky my car didnt go up in flames.

Clio 172

They fixed it then thank god. I need to go to a garage and get a new pipe tho.

Oh and if I had to be towed it would have been hell because the track was over a mile long with hills and ruff ground. The man came in a 4 x 4. lol

Clio 172

Quote: Originally posted by Scott1987 on 14 August 2005

:eek:sh!t mate, did it get split cos of the crappy track you went down??
Its a possible I suppose.... But then having said that my fuel pipes have been causing me problems over the last month and a bit.

LiquidPhoto.co.uk

eek! my worse fear my car going up in smoke,

always remember that pic of a totaly torched valver when his fuel lines split!

lucky bugger!

( been for a spot of dogging?!? )

Clio 172

Yea I am very lucky my car didnt go up. After all the work I have put into it if it was to have gone up I think I would have gone mad.