ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My DB FF RS Clio 200 <---- how many acronyms?

S2H

RS Clio 200
Thought I may as well start a thread in here now.
So I bought this 200 as it had the exact spec I wanted... Recaro's, cup chassis, cup spoiler, black speedlines even thought it had done a few miles... 35K to be precise. Love the car. It already had renaultsport mats in which was a bonus!

e3f4ad7f2358ebe59aec90e8af1fcdda_zps0c9ef570.jpg

4437d094de04cea19435158107664c99_zps81066bbb.jpg

(photo stolen from previous owner) :)

So far I have added the following...

Renaultsport steering wheel insert
Philips Diamond Vision bulbs
LED sidelights
Superchips Bluefin Remap
KTR panel Filter

This is what it ran on the rolling road...

A06C885F-667C-4698-BB84-BE58A899C1D9-6911-000007F536867FF4_zps54038423.jpg

So my near future plans I think are going to be....

Diadem indicators
Braided brake hoses
Ferodo DS performance pads
uprated brake fluid
H&R lowering springs
H&R 25mm DRA spacers all round

Any advice on the above things would be appreciated. i.e. what hoses + fluid should I get? What do you guys think of the DS pads compared to OEM for road use?
Opinions on the lowering and spacing?

Cheers Scott.

Clio Van 07
Some guys have all the luck in the world !

When possible, delight us with more photos including the interiors...

The 200 and 197 are the best looking R.Clios until date. Specially with the looks of the RS/Cup versions...

S2H

RS Clio 200
I've ordered the springs and spacers, went for the H&R 30mm drop, 25mm spaced setup in the end :) Couldn't justify the extra 70quid for 2 sets of the 20mm eibach ones. And i wanted the DRA/System7 setup as my mate had bolt through spacers and they made the car a bit wobbly at 120mph.

I'll get some photos when they've been put on, and some of the interior. It's going to look super aggressive with a 50mm wider front and rear track!

GTD, Lupo
It might just be the pitures but the car to me already looks like it is sitting on H&Rs? Have you had a double check?

S2H

RS Clio 200
No it's standard mate. must just be the pictures! The guy who owned it previously didn't mod it. It has got 225/45/17 tyres on though not the standard 215.

GTD, Lupo
No it's standard mate. must just be the pictures! The guy who owned it previously didn't mod it. It has got 225/45/17 tyres on though not the standard 215.

Cool, just make sure you order the correct springs, so many people have made the mistake of ordering the wrong ones as renault changed the size of the top mount around Aug 2010.

S2H

RS Clio 200
Yea thanks mate. I've ordered the 197 ones, my car was registered in March 2010 so i figured they hadn't change it by then. Should probably of whipped off the scuttle panel but i'm pretty sure lol