ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My DCI

Vectra GSI
Not all that much done just a couple of bits to improve it looks wise but not worth spending all that much on it, VMAXX Coilovers, 172 Sport wheels and got xenons on the way.

Just a quick pic as the coilovers need setting up right.

44709a18.jpg

Just a crap picture for now until I get the buffer out and charge my proper camera up.

Vectra GSI
Here's a side on pic, front needs to come down slightly just so it doesn't look reverse rake.

a0184b03.jpg

Just about too replace the rear brake pads in the rain, fun.

Monaco
That's spot on mate. Maybe colour code but otherwise it's finished.

Up at the back for sure, looks a bit broken lol.

Vectra GSI
Yeah, my mate that fitted them was insitant it would sit too high at the back and not to put the adjusters in. I hate not having them in too start with and the way it's sitting is making me think that even more.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Good mods so far but personally I would raise it up both front and rear.

Must be an RS Grill next??

Clear Side Repeaters?

Colourcode it?

Vectra GSI
The backs coming up today, I like how it sits at the front so probably leave it as it is there, it will sit a better once the rear is up I think.

Thanks for the comments.

I've got some clear repeaters to go on, just left them at home when I went the unit too fit the headlights, and then I'm going to leave it as is for a little while as need to pay my holiday to Cuba off before I can spare anymore cash for bits.