ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My dealings with Danlp6 (lengthy post)

Clio dci
Did i also mention about the fact that he got his present gf and her mate 2 threaten to kick my head in when i started pressurising him for my £600 which he owes me (now £530 after 6 months of him suposed 2 b repaying me). He doesn't fight his own battles.

I think you need to use www.moneyclaim.gov.uk to get your money back. Stop contacting him and let the courts get it for you. If he ignores this he'll end up with a ccj etc.

Sorry to hear about the engine mate. Hope you get it sorted.

I haven't spoken to him in about 2 months, i deal with his family to get my money back, i never want to lay eyes or utter a word to the t*at ever again. Apparently i get emotional turrets syndrome when ever i see him but never mind. He'll become a loser of all this one day as he will mess some round that he can't just push aside with his lies and he will end up in alot of trouble. Suprised he aint so far

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Leaving his sister and mum alone with a guy who's probably gonna be pissed off. He sounds like a real hero... Small claims court mate, f**k the c**t into the ground.

Dan

'91 Clio RT =D
someone go down there and stick a bag of sugar in his fuel tank then slash the tyres.

Ive been scammed a few times on eBay, and attacking back like this is the best method trust :)

MERCEDES CLS AMG
You were asking for trouble buying a blown engine to start off with. In my experience its always best to pay the extra for a good lump instead of buying something faulty and paying out for it to be repaired.

On the other hand you have been had over and thats a bummer. If i can help you with any parts just give us a PM

bearings are widely available btw - for help contact weir st enginerring on 01254 59544 engine code is F4R 736

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
I can confirm you would never send your receipts to the Tax man, even if you are under investigation.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Dan sounds like a right tosser tbh, but it's not the first time i've heard stories like this about him... word has even reached up here! lol

Clio dci
no the wimp hasn't replied he never will. yay if the car is sold i best see my other £520 by the end of march which he still owes

Clio dci
who has the car been sold 2 as it has parts which ritefully belong 2 me so if i dnt get money v v soon if this is true, ther is gona b big trouble

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
i gathered that after reading back through some of your previous posts.

not sure its a good thing you have heard of me, most wouldn't admit to that.

Clio dci
nah was all gd that i have heard don't worry lol where abouts in somerset do you come from, i think i was told once but can't remember

Clio dci
i thought it was either shepton mallet or yeovil, unlucky for you havin 2 c him occasionally lol sorry about the negativity towards him but when your well and truly messed around by him like me then there's no otha way you can be

Sorry to be a kill joy but please keep on topic.

This thread is here as a warning to other members, please don't ruin it or the thread may be removed.

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
I knew nothing about this at all until last night but i can say that Dan was after reciepts for claims as he was collecting his fuel one's.

I claim s**t loads of expences each month and have to provide reciepts to my accounts lady or get loads of hassle, im only allowed a little unproved 'entertainment' expences.

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
WTF.
just read all this thread.
i have seen this guy on here, i cant believe people would willingly take hundreds of £ of people and not give the goods.
I bothers me more that his neighbours stick up for him without knowing what goes on, facking satherners

Your right about joshydee, hes cosha and sorted me out when i've been in some stick situations with my car.

im also supprised hes not been on here to comment at all. String him up i say... String him up.

good luck getting your car sorted out too mate!!!

Clio dci
i seen him wednesday night when i went round to see his sister and he kept running away lol so he won't even face me so v much doubt he will face u lot

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
Collecting parts receipts for his fuel ones? Eh?

No he was collecting fuel reciepts therfore he may have been collecting various reciepts for other items, ie the parts.

What he was doing with them i dont know and tbh i dont care.

My car is worked on by Carlton as i require proper reciepts.

MCS R56
Sounds like a complete d1ckhead!

He doesn't live on a mobile campsite, does he? He sounds very Pikey to me!

valver
i think this is the same guy that offered to do a 172valver conversion for me. glad i never did now, i didnt realise there was so many of you from somerset.
good luck to you fella hope you get it sorted.

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
the hybrid is sold as far as im aware!!! dont see him around anymore! then i saw the car last sunday wearing silver wheels and he wasnt driving!

Clio dci
yea he has sold it which he did illegally, who ever has bought it from him, don't worry i have no problem with you :)

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
well thats ok then lol! though he had dissapeared from sight! every sympathy for you all thats had a dodgy dealing with him! (and poor ex of course)

1 thing!!..................... karma

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
If the guy had a spine, or even maybe even just a vertebra or two, he'd man up and deal with this situation.

By the sounds of it, he spends most of his time hiding behind his girlfriends skirt....